St Helens v CAS

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Nu Shooze
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: St Helens v CAS

Post by Nu Shooze » 03 Feb 2018, 16:18

Dazzyb wrote:No need To make excuses, saints played awesome last night and it’s best to give credit when due. We gave enough hidings last season to teams, by bigger scores. Just ask Leeds who we whipped 66-10 and whipped again and again and again. These ended up champions.’it’s about peaking at the right time. I still think we will win this year.
3.. 2.. 1 aaand you're back in the room!

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 03 Feb 2018, 17:31

Nu Shooze wrote:
Dazzyb wrote:No need To make excuses, saints played awesome last night and it’s best to give credit when due. We gave enough hidings last season to teams, by bigger scores. Just ask Leeds who we whipped 66-10 and whipped again and again and again. These ended up champions.’it’s about peaking at the right time. I still think we will win this year.
We will definitely win...at least a handful of games...

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 04 Feb 2018, 01:41

Nu Shooze wrote:
Good job you don't get tested By WADA in your job mate.