Todays game

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Riggins
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Todays game

Post by Riggins » 22 Jan 2018, 10:09

Everyone moaning about dropped balls, were you wearing gloves at the match? Hands nice a toasty. The players were frozen solid muddy and wet. Think they did pretty good catching the balls they did.

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 22 Jan 2018, 11:00

Looks like Roberts is the one to get the stick this season, Massey will be relieved.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 22 Jan 2018, 19:55

fast hands wrote:Looks like Roberts is the one to get the stick this season, Massey will be relieved.
As soon as Massey drops the ball/knocks on for the first time or misses his first tackle normal service will resume :D

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 22 Jan 2018, 22:29

derbystiger wrote:
fast hands wrote:Looks like Roberts is the one to get the stick this season, Massey will be relieved.
As soon as Massey drops the ball/knocks on for the first time or misses his first tackle normal service will resume :D
I think that finally the majority of fans see the value in Massey. I've always found it strange that everyone sang Powell's praises, but many did not understand why he values Massey so highly.. He rarely drops a ball, rarely misses a tackle, but his apparent lack of penetration upset his critics.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 23 Jan 2018, 09:45

Being away on holiday i did not get to the match, did Egodo get much game time ?? how did he play?? i always thought this lad as the potential to cement a place in the first team

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 23 Jan 2018, 09:54

He didnt get many touches but i agree with you i think hes got a chance
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dez » 23 Jan 2018, 18:11

gateman wrote:Being away on holiday i did not get to the match, did Egodo get much game time ?? how did he play?? i always thought this lad as the potential to cement a place in the first team
Very solid all round performance. Definitely one for the future...

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 23 Jan 2018, 18:49

Dez wrote:
gateman wrote:Being away on holiday i did not get to the match, did Egodo get much game time ?? how did he play?? i always thought this lad as the potential to cement a place in the first team
Very solid all round performance. Definitely one for the future...
I was very impressed with the way he managed to stay in field when he had the ball out wide and three Leeds players tried to push him into touch, which on a very wet pitch I thought they would, but he is a strong lad and they couldn't!
cum on you Ford