jy hitchcox

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: jy hitchcox

Post by InTheKnow » 11 Jan 2018, 17:16

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:I am so giddy about the shirt numbers being announced I almost [REMOVED] my pants thinking about it.

Get the cones out ffs. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Get a grip man. No need for a comment like that. People like to know squad numbers.

And most people dont care who has what number shirt. Totally irrelevant. Get a life.
You are the only one who is moaning about it. Go spoil another thread by having a moan. It's all you seem to do.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 11 Jan 2018, 18:29

Well obviously you are happy to moan as well or you wouldnt reply?

Expressing an opinion isnt moaning or spoiling anything. Its a forum for opinions.

Just because we dont think we "Know it all" or tug over everything the club does, does not mean we are moaning.

Have a nice day and dont get so flustered. :dance: :dance:

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 11 Jan 2018, 19:56

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Well obviously you are happy to moan as well or you wouldnt reply?

Expressing an opinion isnt moaning or spoiling anything. Its a forum for opinions.

Just because we dont think we "Know it all" or tug over everything the club does, does not mean we are moaning.

I tend not to moan but when somebody makes a comment like yours which was uncalled for I will say something. He was talking about squad numbers and so were a couple of others. Jog on and don't read if you don't like it.

Hiddentiger

Post by Hiddentiger » 11 Jan 2018, 20:09

How do you know you don't like it unless you read it?

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 11 Jan 2018, 21:30

children what with the bickering
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Show 'n' Go
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Show 'n' Go » 11 Jan 2018, 21:45

I'm guessing now would be a bad time to start a "guess the squad numbers" thread? :-k

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 11 Jan 2018, 21:54

InTheKnow wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Well obviously you are happy to moan as well or you wouldnt reply?

I tend not to moan but when somebody makes a comment like yours which was uncalled for I will say something. He was talking about squad numbers and so were a couple of others. Jog on and don't read if you don't like it.
Touche sunshine touche......we are all entitled to our views/opinions. If you dont like what I say then do as you suggest. Ignore and go away.

yorkie1bn
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by yorkie1bn » 12 Jan 2018, 18:25

:DI think the dry January is getting to some of you, Go out get a few beers, You will feel a lot better :lol:

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 12 Jan 2018, 23:28

GROWN MEN!!
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP