New Years Resolutions - Cas Fans

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: New Years Resolutions - Cas Fans

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 05 Dec 2017, 18:03

I dont think anyone feels that "They know best" on here. It is just peoples opinions and this can lead to people taking or being taken the wrong way. Mostly good banter and honest discussion.

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 08 Dec 2017, 11:31

Not to sing "your seasons over, it's only round 3" to anybody especially loiners.

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 08 Dec 2017, 12:41

TT Tiger wrote:Not to sing "your seasons over, it's only round 3" to anybody especially loiners.
I mentioned it at the time with tongue in cheek, but in one of Brian Mac's TV interviews after we hammered them at home early season, he stated that Leeds could win the Grand Final. I smiled at that, but not smiling now. I should have learned that these things can come back and bite, so no more laughing at the opposition, promise!

Captain
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Captain » 08 Dec 2017, 17:34

cogito ergo sum wrote:
TT Tiger wrote:Not to sing "your seasons over, it's only round 3" to anybody especially loiners.
I mentioned it at the time with tongue in cheek, but in one of Brian Mac's TV interviews after we hammered them at home early season, he stated that Leeds could win the Grand Final. I smiled at that, but not smiling now. I should have learned that these things can come back and bite, so no more laughing at the opposition, promise!
I hate any songs about the opposition anyway, more often than not comes to bite you on your posterior. Sing positive songs about our guys.