Player announcement Monday

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Player announcement Monday

Post by TT Tiger » 14 Nov 2017, 23:18

Won’t be bagging him when the only game he plays 2019 is the grand final and he scores a hat trick :dance:

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 14 Nov 2017, 23:37

Selling cars someone told me he would be doing probs a wind up least he would be able to daydream hours away thinking of skiping round leeds defenders and plonking ball down under sticks arm raised to 2,000 cas fans
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Adelaide Tigurrrr!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Adelaide Tigurrrr! » 15 Nov 2017, 00:00

Dazzyb wrote:All these people who slate Hardaker now .. when he’s back it will be forgotten. He’s a young lad working in a working mans sport and he’s made mistakes . He’s the best full back in the country and he’s contracted to us .. will always have my support
Sorry Dazzyb i will never forget or forgive what he did. Perhaps you are a better person than me and you have no problem forgetting how he shafted the club, his team mates and supporters. By the way he is NOT a young lad he is 26 and an ADULT!

From your name I am asuming you are young. I am 53 years old and followed Cas since I was about 7 years old. The GF could have been the greatest moment I have had in 46 years supporting the club through thick and thin .... mainly thin. Thats why I am bitter about it.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 15 Nov 2017, 00:21

There are a lot of people in cas who feel bitter my mum said to me today if she sees him she would give him a piece of her mind god help him if that was to occur ..mesen i hope he uses time out well and comes back to play for cas again
Vince Lombardi

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 15 Nov 2017, 07:00

Adelaide Tigurrrr! wrote:
Dazzyb wrote:All these people who slate Hardaker now .. when he’s back it will be forgotten. He’s a young lad working in a working mans sport and he’s made mistakes . He’s the best full back in the country and he’s contracted to us .. will always have my support
Sorry Dazzyb i will never forget or forgive what he did. Perhaps you are a better person than me and you have no problem forgetting how he shafted the club, his team mates and supporters. By the way he is NOT a young lad he is 26 and an ADULT!

From your name I am asuming you are young. I am 53 years old and followed Cas since I was about 7 years old. The GF could have been the greatest moment I have had in 46 years supporting the club through thick and thin .... mainly thin. Thats why I am bitter about it.
Agree with you on this one.

However in 2yrs time id prefer him to play for cas than another SL side as he will prob still be the best FB in the league.

Prob have got over it by then .....

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 15 Nov 2017, 07:31

46 years is a particularly unfortunate length of time to have been supporting Cas. You must have missed our back to back cup wins by one year. No wonder you are frustrated!!

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 15 Nov 2017, 09:38

It is still being mulled over in my mind the ZAK situation, he as let himself down even more than us CAS fans a glittering career put on hold and with the time out he may never recover his form , The club may decide to support him in is time of need but I hope to god we are not thinking of paying him any thing like the wage he was receiving,

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 15 Nov 2017, 10:28

James Clare has signed.

Baffling signing for me. When Benny is to play fullback and we've signed Gary Lo.

Can't imagine either will get any game time unless injuries hit us hard out wide.
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 15 Nov 2017, 10:34

We seem to be making sure other teams will have enough players next year sure hitchock who played in grand final and springer will end up at halifax after we signed wardle there seems to be muddled thinking regards signings
Vince Lombardi

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 15 Nov 2017, 12:31

nothing on the cas website yet?

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 15 Nov 2017, 12:55

maybe changed there mind as we have eden minikin hitchcock lo gill to name 5 good wingmen allready?
Vince Lombardi

Adelaide Tigurrrr!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Adelaide Tigurrrr! » 15 Nov 2017, 13:18

Tamworth Tiger wrote:

46 years is a particularly unfortunate length of time to have been supporting Cas. You must have missed our back to back cup wins by one year. No wonder you are frustrated!!
:D :D I remember watching the 1970 Cup Final at my aunties as my parents had gone to Wembley.

Started Going down the lane the year after with my dad.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 15 Nov 2017, 14:13

So no announcement, no new signing and no update or apology from the CEO. Well done Mr Gill. Very poor and amateur.

This is just my opinion and I wouldnt dare say it to his face.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 15 Nov 2017, 14:42

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:So no announcement, no new signing and no update or apology from the CEO. Well done Mr Gill. Very poor and amateur.

What do you want an apology for?! The club NEVER said anything about a new signing. It's all forum or media.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 15 Nov 2017, 14:58

HuddsTigers wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:So no announcement, no new signing and no update or apology from the CEO. Well done Mr Gill. Very poor and amateur.

What do you want an apology for?! The club NEVER said anything about a new signing. It's all forum or media.
i'm confused on this one.OP states gill said new signing on monday at dinner dance?did he say it or not?

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 15 Nov 2017, 16:06

He never said which Monday

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 15 Nov 2017, 18:34

Alledgedly he said that. Unless everyone was [REMOVED] and got it totally wrong. Lead the fans to believe there is a signing and then nothng at all. Looks a right plonker now. What kind of CEO would do this?

Would be easy to say sorry fans, not happening now rather than just leave everyone stumped.

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 15 Nov 2017, 18:36

perhaps Clare has seen all the adverse publicity & decided not to join cas :roll:

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 15 Nov 2017, 18:46

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Alledgedly he said that. Unless everyone was [REMOVED] and got it totally wrong. Lead the fans to believe there is a signing and then nothng at all. Looks a right plonker now. What kind of CEO would do this?

Would be easy to say sorry fans, not happening now rather than just leave everyone stumped.

He allegedly said it - exactly. No one else knows whether he did or didn't. No one heard the conversation. He could have said 'hoped to announce on Monday'

And no one knows what's transpired since then. His existing club may have said not to release it, the club could be holding it back to spread some announcements across the next few weeks. We don't know. It's grossly unfair to call him a plonker or even criticise him when you don't have any facts.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 15 Nov 2017, 19:20

So anyone that thought they heard it may be wrong?

Did he just let it slip at a bad time?

Was it announced to all?

This was a SC evening to which he was invited I assume so if he has said it, IF, then it should be announced on Monday. Dont you think?

If it was announced then what would you think Hudds?

If his "current club" asked not to did they ask him on Sunday after any annoincement, to which they werent patty to?

To suggest he may be "Spreading the news" across the next few weeks then why say it in the first place? Alledgedly.

If this was just some SC member that misheard and this has been very miscommunucated then a full apology from me will be forthcoming and rightly so.

According to Dettoriman, who isnt usually wrong, trusted reliable source in my eyes, is correct then Clare has signed already but no announcement as "some" thought they were told.

Bet you I wont be apologising Hudds.