Player announcement Monday

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Player announcement Monday

Post by TT Tiger » 15 Nov 2017, 16:06

He never said which Monday

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 15 Nov 2017, 18:34

Alledgedly he said that. Unless everyone was [REMOVED] and got it totally wrong. Lead the fans to believe there is a signing and then nothng at all. Looks a right plonker now. What kind of CEO would do this?

Would be easy to say sorry fans, not happening now rather than just leave everyone stumped.

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 15 Nov 2017, 18:36

perhaps Clare has seen all the adverse publicity & decided not to join cas :roll:

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 15 Nov 2017, 18:46

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Alledgedly he said that. Unless everyone was [REMOVED] and got it totally wrong. Lead the fans to believe there is a signing and then nothng at all. Looks a right plonker now. What kind of CEO would do this?

Would be easy to say sorry fans, not happening now rather than just leave everyone stumped.

He allegedly said it - exactly. No one else knows whether he did or didn't. No one heard the conversation. He could have said 'hoped to announce on Monday'

And no one knows what's transpired since then. His existing club may have said not to release it, the club could be holding it back to spread some announcements across the next few weeks. We don't know. It's grossly unfair to call him a plonker or even criticise him when you don't have any facts.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 15 Nov 2017, 19:20

So anyone that thought they heard it may be wrong?

Did he just let it slip at a bad time?

Was it announced to all?

This was a SC evening to which he was invited I assume so if he has said it, IF, then it should be announced on Monday. Dont you think?

If it was announced then what would you think Hudds?

If his "current club" asked not to did they ask him on Sunday after any annoincement, to which they werent patty to?

To suggest he may be "Spreading the news" across the next few weeks then why say it in the first place? Alledgedly.

If this was just some SC member that misheard and this has been very miscommunucated then a full apology from me will be forthcoming and rightly so.

According to Dettoriman, who isnt usually wrong, trusted reliable source in my eyes, is correct then Clare has signed already but no announcement as "some" thought they were told.

Bet you I wont be apologising Hudds.

scottiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by scottiger » 15 Nov 2017, 19:48

I agree he should stand down immediately it's atrocious .
..........Some extremely highly strung people on here . You must live depressing life's if this gets you so angry .
TM Out

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 15 Nov 2017, 20:03

Not angry at all. Not one bit. Just trying to find out who is full of sh*t and who may not be very good at their job.

Trust me most things on here make me chuckle and a lot of people think they "Know it all". They are even funnier.

Having said that there are lots of good posters who enjoy a good debate. Wouldnt be a forum otherwise.

You maybe need to work on your perception skills and understanding of people young man.

I love a good debate and banter, maybe overstep it a bit but all done as I see it. Dont mean to antagonise or upset people. End of the day we all love our club but we see things differently at times.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 15 Nov 2017, 20:07

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:So anyone that thought they heard it may be wrong?

Did he just let it slip at a bad time?

Was it announced to all?

This was a SC evening to which he was invited I assume so if he has said it, IF, then it should be announced on Monday. Dont you think?

If it was announced then what would you think Hudds?

If his "current club" asked not to did they ask him on Sunday after any annoincement, to which they werent patty to?

To suggest he may be "Spreading the news" across the next few weeks then why say it in the first place? Alledgedly.

If this was just some SC member that misheard and this has been very miscommunucated then a full apology from me will be forthcoming and rightly so.

According to Dettoriman, who isnt usually wrong, trusted reliable source in my eyes, is correct then Clare has signed already but no announcement as "some" thought they were told.

Bet you I wont be apologising Hudds.

If it was announced then the OP's post was accurate. He hasn't, so there may be reasons behind that. Yes, circumstances can change. We have no reason why. He may have said it first and then our Media Team may have said to hold off. The other club or his agent, or the player himself, may have asked to hold off for whatever reason. The paperwork may have been delayed going through. The club may be waiting for another deal out to go ahead.

Who said for you to apologise? The only thing I've said is that you shouldn't insult SG or name-call him when you don't know the facts of what's happened.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 15 Nov 2017, 20:13

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Alledgedly he said that. Unless everyone was [REMOVED] and got it totally wrong. Lead the fans to believe there is a signing and then nothng at all. Looks a right plonker now. What kind of CEO would do this?

Jesus - what a drama queen.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 15 Nov 2017, 20:14

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Not angry at all. Not one bit. Just trying to find out who is full of sh*t and who may not be very good at their job.
If you're implying that SG isn't very good at his job, then you've just lost any credibility with that statement. If you cannot see the change in our club and what's happened since SG took over then it's beggars belief.

Neither statement may be accurate. It could be just that something has changed, in which case it's your understanding/attitude that's the issue.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 15 Nov 2017, 20:53

Steve Gill, is one of the best things that has happened to our beloved club, if you have or if you ever talk to Steve you will come to the conclusion that I did he is 110% CAS, the club is better run know than in all my 60 years of being a supporter, if he did say that we were signing some one on Monday I am sure there is something beyond his control that as stopped it happening. to ask for the mans resignation is way way over the top

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 15 Nov 2017, 21:00

gateman wrote:Steve Gill, is one of the best things that has happened to our beloved club, if you have or if you ever talk to Steve you will come to the conclusion that I did he is 110% CAS, the club is better run know than in all my 60 years of being a supporter, if he did say that we were signing some one on Monday I am sure there is something beyond his control that as stopped it happening. to ask for the mans resignation is way way over the top
here here, well said :clap: :clap:

PSTiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by PSTiger » 15 Nov 2017, 21:34

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Not angry at all. Not one bit. Just trying to find out who is full of sh*t...just look in a mirror

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 15 Nov 2017, 22:05

Holy sh*t some people on here need to get a grip and more importantly get a life .......

Jesus does it really matter what was said or not. If we have signed somebody i'm sure they will announce it when good and ready.

Until then who gives a sh*t what was said or not said

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 16 Nov 2017, 12:55

1 I never said he wasnt good at his job.

2. I never said he should resign.

3. The club is in a much better position now than ever. Said this before.

4. I have heatd him speak several times and he does come across as a good guy, no problem with him at all.

5. Just to add I did say "If" and "Alledgedly" during my posts so only speculating and wondering what is going on.

6. Have a nice day folks. :dance: :dance: :dance:

scottiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by scottiger » 16 Nov 2017, 23:03

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:1 I never said he wasnt good at his job.

2. I never said he should resign.

3. The club is in a much better position now than ever. Said this before.

4. I have heatd him speak several times and he does come across as a good guy, no problem with him at all.

5. Just to add I did say "If" and "Alledgedly" during my posts so only speculating and wondering what is going on.

6. Have a nice day folks. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Wasted energy and time ........
TM Out