New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
steadygetyerboots-on
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by steadygetyerboots-on » 04 Jul 2019, 20:59

sirocco7 wrote:I’ve contacted Philip Lunn directly and he has provided this reply:

“We continue to make very significant progress on Axiom. I don’t want to guarantee the end of the summer as politics and Brexit has kept tripping us up - but we are getting close. Please bear with us and be reassured Axiom will be delivered”.

I hope this provides some reassurance to the doubters!
I can’t believe you wasted your time sending an e-mail to Philip Lunn (he’s only the MD at Lateral) when you could’ve walked in Cas town centre & asked locals (who were doing their weekly shop) whether the multi million pound development would be built!
"Stand by me as I stand by you, be brave and dare to dream".

steadygetyerboots-on
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by steadygetyerboots-on » 04 Jul 2019, 21:01

flow wrote:
sirocco7 wrote:I’ve contacted Philip Lunn directly and he has provided this reply:

“We continue to make very significant progress on Axiom. I don’t want to guarantee the end of the summer as politics and Brexit has kept tripping us up - but we are getting close. Please bear with us and be reassured Axiom will be delivered”.

Same answer when I emailed him two years ago :liar: :liar:
Don’t suppose you still have a copy of this e-mail response?
"Stand by me as I stand by you, be brave and dare to dream".

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 04 Jul 2019, 21:02

steadygetyerboots-on wrote:
flow wrote:

:lol: class

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 04 Jul 2019, 21:33

I can’t believe you wasted your time sending an e-mail to Philip Lunn (he’s only the MD at Lateral) when you could’ve walked in Cas town centre & asked locals (who were doing their weekly shop) whether the multi million pound development would be built!
I really didn’t think !

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 04 Jul 2019, 21:35

Balboa1 wrote:
flow wrote:

Think sirroco works for Axiom or is Philip Lunn only seams to comment on this issue on the forum :-" :-"

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 04 Jul 2019, 21:40

Don't think you have read the post right. the post was most people in cas you talk to about the new ground are in the believe it when stood in it camp. Nothing to do they have inside information about it so ask them don't get your point.

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 04 Jul 2019, 21:51

flow wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
flow wrote:

Think sirroco works for Axiom or is Philip Lunn only seams to comment on this issue on the forum :-" :-"
I definitely don’t work for Axiox, I’m a Cas supporter with a keen interest in the stadium project. But instead of listening to hearsay rumours from Cas town centre I research and find facts about the project that are freely available with a google search.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 04 Jul 2019, 22:03

"Do you still have that email"

YOU ALL WORK FOR AXIOM!!!!!

Wow :lol:

A "Cas fan" who wants everything about the club to fail.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 04 Jul 2019, 22:40

flow wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
flow wrote:

I think you work for MI6. It’s the only reason I can put my finger on why you believe and suspect everyone is someone else operating covertly or has some kind of agenda. That’s the 4th or 5th person you have suggested is someone else or has multiple logins. Give it up!
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 04 Jul 2019, 22:41

sirocco7 wrote:
flow wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
flow wrote:er when I emailed him two years ago :liar: :liar:
I definitely don’t work for Axiox, I’m a Cas supporter with a keen interest in the stadium project. But instead of listening to hearsay rumours from Cas town centre I research and find facts about the project that are freely available with a google search.
You mean you did what any other reasonable person would do?

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 04 Jul 2019, 22:54

Sirroco is total missing my point a majority off cas fans don't read this forum so don't read is well researched posts. And all they see is a empty farmers field with nothing happening for three years. naturally people are going start having major doubt why would you not. Some people on here seam to get massive offended for people not believing till stood in it lol.

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 04 Jul 2019, 23:04

Does the assumed opinions of the perceived majority matter more than researched facts?

Opinions are opinions, everyone has them and most of the time they are different. Whereas facts are a little bit different.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 04 Jul 2019, 23:14

SREGITSAC wrote:Does the assumed opinions of the perceived majority matter more than researched facts?

Opinions are opinions, everyone has them and most of the time they are different. Whereas facts are a little bit different.
Wow somebody else missing the point most people don't No the facts so why would they not have doubt there's about three people in all off cas that now the facts and they have made last three posts on here lmao. What I don't understand why do they get offended if any body slightly doubt s it. You think there was paying for the stadium :roll:

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 04 Jul 2019, 23:16

So why don’t said people go out and get some facts before making assumptions?

This forum is hardly well hidden. Any reasonable person could have done what Sirocco and others have done.

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 04 Jul 2019, 23:21

flow wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:Does the assumed opinions of the perceived majority matter more than researched facts?

Wow somebody else missing the point most people don't No the facts so why would they not have doubt there's about three people in all off cas that now the facts and they have made last three posts on here lmao. What I don't understand why do they get offended if any body slightly doubt s it. You think there was paying for the stadium :roll:
Who is offended? Other than you... constantly?

My point, that you are missing, is that what people think is happening is meaningless. What is actually happening is what matters.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 04 Jul 2019, 23:22

Jesus Christ people have become sceptical because of the promises on other building of new grounds and driving past the site for years and seeing nothing happening except the flags being changed a couple of times for being weather worn
It may well get built eventually but don't question people having doubts on that
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 04 Jul 2019, 23:24

I think everyone has doubts, even the optimists amongst us...but saying it won’t happen because everyone thinks it won’t is barmy!

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 04 Jul 2019, 23:29

HuddsTigers wrote:So why don’t said people go out and get some facts before making assumptions?

This forum is hardly well hidden. Any reasonable person could have done what Sirocco and others have done.
It's more frustashion the average cas fan have about the ground don't think any body can make assumptions on things posted on a forum we're nobody nows who the poster his lol. We all want the same thing. but don't have a go at people who have doubt after all these years off false start dates even you lost faith for a few months last year.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 04 Jul 2019, 23:34

SREGITSAC wrote:I think everyone has doubts, even the optimists amongst us...but saying it won’t happen because everyone thinks it won’t is barmy!
Ffs why can't you get it. People are not saying it won't get built but won't get excited till it actually starts getting built or stood in the thing. And not going on a few people on here nobody nows who they are dripp feeding them odd bit off information they have googled

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 05 Jul 2019, 00:05

flow wrote:People are not saying it won't get built
You say it multiple times a day on here you absolute bore :lol: