New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by HuddsTigers » 01 Mar 2019, 23:14

FFS, you are tediously boring now. You whine when you don’t get updates, you whine when you do get updates. You whine when it’s good news. Are you ever happy?
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 01 Mar 2019, 23:16

flow wrote:Ffs axiom spouting bull again few people on here get little semi ons build to start mid summer now really
Here he his, class clown is back out. Gets no news and moans; gets news and moans. Truly, the club / axiom just cannot win

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 01 Mar 2019, 23:21

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:Ffs axiom spouting bull again few people on here get little semi ons build to start mid summer now really
Here he his, class clown is back out. Gets no news and moans; gets news and moans. Truly, the club / axiom just cannot win
You still believe fumper even your not that stupid

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 01 Mar 2019, 23:24

HuddsTigers wrote:FFS, you are tediously boring now. You whine when you don’t get updates, you whine when you do get updates. You whine when it’s good news. Are you ever happy?
This feb this june. Next sept. In spring maybe in summer not good news chap start date would be

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 01 Mar 2019, 23:26

flow wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:FFS, you are tediously boring now. You whine when you don’t get updates, you whine when you do get updates. You whine when it’s good news. Are you ever happy?
This feb this june. Next sept. In spring maybe in sumner ways good news chap
Every hurdle that gets knocked off gets it closer to being built.

Planning applications set to be passed - the final hurdles. 55% of retail sold up - half way there. More in the pipeline. I know good news is disappointing for you but perhaps have a bit of optimism, Flow, old chap.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 01 Mar 2019, 23:31

HuddsTigers wrote:
flow wrote:
This feb this june. Next sept. In spring maybe in sumner ways good news chap
Every hurdle that gets knocked off gets it closer to being built.

Planning applications set to be passed - the final hurdles. 55% of retail sold up - half way there. More in the pipeline. I know good news is disappointing for you but perhaps have a bit of optimism, Flow, old chap.
Ten months we out. Update and not much substance in this. you lost confident and stopped posting lol now crawl back from behind you rock lol

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 01 Mar 2019, 23:32

You’re back then Hudds... how many times is that you have flounced off from the forum only to return a month or two later?

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 01 Mar 2019, 23:34

flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Clearly not as stupid as someone who thinks a project will be binned after the company has invested £30,000,000+ into it already....

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 01 Mar 2019, 23:35

He was happy when you said you’d no longer post on here

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 01 Mar 2019, 23:40

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Clearly not as stupid as someone who thinks a project will be binned after the company has invested £30,000,000+ into it already....[
Lol if. Only

Brummietiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Brummietiger » 01 Mar 2019, 23:52

alftupper wrote:
You’re back then Hudds... how many times is that you have flounced off from the forum only to return a month or two later?
Living outside of the Cas area, always found your posts/updates to be very informative, you can only quote on what is released and so I am very grateful for this as I am sure many others are. Like you and many others, I hope the new ground actually gets built, not your fault if it doesn't, so flounce back as many times as you want. Many thanks and keep posting. :clap:

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 01 Mar 2019, 23:58

alftupper wrote:
He was happy when you said you’d no longer post on here
No he wasn’t he was begging for him to come back.

Perhaps the comms is too well written for some people to understand.

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Post by Matt » 02 Mar 2019, 00:07

It's late and I can't be bothered sorting out all the posts with each other's stupid comments. Cut it out or I'll just remove your posting permissions - your choice.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 02 Mar 2019, 00:34

When l read, or attempt to read some posts, l think there are a few overseas students posting on here, as it is clear that English is not their first language.
We all make the odd spelling, grammatical and punctuation error but some people have turned it into an art form, albeit an abstract one.!
However they are usually fluent in abuse.
Just for controversies sake. l hope the new stadium has an Ian Fulton stand. as well as one for Jack.
Good result TONIGHT.
Not a good game.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 02 Mar 2019, 01:58

does any body actual believe they have all ready spent 30million I quote that again 30million on planning position all ready the dam ground only going to cost 10million . Why not build ground first and worry about rest off the development later if your throwing that much money at it biggest load off rubbish they have come up with yet .somebody posted a bit a go next thing to blame for no ground be built in 2019 will be Brexit seems like that was a good post. :-" :-"

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 02 Mar 2019, 05:53

It doesn't say they've spent 30 million on planning :lol:
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 02 Mar 2019, 08:15

flow wrote:does any body actual believe they have all ready spent 30million I quote that again 30million on planning position all ready the dam ground only going to cost 10million . Why not build ground first and worry about rest off the development later if your throwing that much money at it biggest load off rubbish they have come up with yet .somebody posted a bit a go next thing to blame for no ground be built in 2019 will be Brexit seems like that was a good post. :-" :-"

To quote:

“More than £30million has now been spent on the project including freehold acquisition of the land, on enabling utility diversion works and on funding a team of over 100 development professionals and consultants over a six-year period.”

Spent it on a tad more than just “planning” :roll: :roll:

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 02 Mar 2019, 10:45

I can’t believe how stupid some people are on this forum. You’ve been asking for an update for months you’ve got one! The statement is credible and offers a full explanation where AXIOM are at this moment in time. Rome wasn’t built in a day, it will happen. I don’t know when, but a project of this magnitude you will get delays. The fact that 55% of the floor space it taken is amazing progress. We are the closest we have ever been to having a shiny new stadium we can call our own. #COYF

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 02 Mar 2019, 10:48

sirocco7 wrote:I can’t believe how stupid some people are on this forum. You’ve been asking for an update for months you’ve got one! The statement is credible and offers a full explanation where AXIOM are at this moment in time. Rome wasn’t built in a day, it will happen. I don’t know when, but a project of this magnitude you will get delays. The fact that 55% of the floor space it taken is amazing progress. We are the closest we have ever been to having a shiny new stadium we can call our own. #COYF
totally agree, lets just be patient :pray:

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 02 Mar 2019, 11:05

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:does any body actual believe they have all ready spent 30million I quote that again 30million on planning position all ready the dam ground only going to cost 10million . Why not build ground first and worry about rest off the development later if your throwing that much money at it biggest load off rubbish they have come up with yet .somebody posted a bit a go next thing to blame for no ground be built in 2019 will be Brexit seems like that was a good post. :-" :-"

To quote:

“More than £30million has now been spent on the project including freehold acquisition of the land, on enabling utility diversion works and on funding a team of over 100 development professionals and consultants over a six-year period.”

Spent it on a tad more than just “planning” :roll: :roll:
Those 100 development professionals and consultants themselves could cost £30m over 6 years.

Always smacks of people making uninformed statements on things they just don’t understand!