New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
alcasfan
League One Player
League One Player
Location: LS25 About as far from LEEDS as you can get with an LS code - Thank God!

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by alcasfan » 07 Dec 2018, 15:24

westyorkylad wrote:
Tigerade wrote:
hi hudds tiger thought you want posting again lmao why do they have to keep the people in Castleford and surrounding area updated on biggest project in the history bold statement mate. if it want for thousands off petition's signed by people in this area for them to get the land they would not have it. its common curtesy I would off thought six months silence is unexpectable only a minority what to now you say make that thousands what to now what s happing your obviously not from this area talk to people in cas. minority what a joker
Will somebody please ban this cretin.
I'll second that Tigerade :lol:
I'll third it ! :clap:
"Castleford's biggest home crowd of the 1991-1992 season wasn't quite 12,000 while on average they'd sit around 6000 but the noise, the chanting and the singing just blows you away" - Tawera Nikau "Standing Tall"

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 07 Dec 2018, 15:26

flow wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:There is always one that will bite and not see the irony :dance: :dance: :dance:
There is some proper [REMOVED] heads on here dont have respect for proper fans love to meet them in person think somebody as about four different sign on names mister huds tiger any body who thinks its all right not to be informed for six months are def trolls or work for axiom :liar: :liar:
What do you class as a 'proper fan' then flow? I think most of us on here are 'proper fans', but some have different opinions to others. As I've said many times I'm not confident about the new stadium at all, something just doesn't seem right, but all Hudds does is pass information on that some people like to read but might find it difficult to find for themselves. Hudds and I have had bits of disagreements on things in the past, but his opinion should be as valued as anyones. No need for falling out, we all want whats best for the club.

Digger Dave

Post by Digger Dave » 07 Dec 2018, 17:05

sirocco7 wrote:I’ve read this forum for many years and I just get frustrated with the lack of common sense from some posters on here. Lateral have got as much to lose as us now, if it all falls to pieces they’ve lost millions, it’s in there best interest to make the project happen. There is nothing as at all to suggest that the project is dead in the water it is very much alive. It’s just a waiting game ..... As the saying goes Rome wasn’t built in a day .
Of course it's in Lateral's interest for the development to go ahead but, developers never have a 100% success record of actually building their proposals. They will have set a budget (and quite likely a time) limit for reaching the build stage. Their overall business plan will include the scenario of the failure of this particular project and if they reach either of those limits then it's likely the plug will be pulled.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 07 Dec 2018, 17:09

Mods could have done the forum a favour and got rid of the likes of flow a while ago.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 07 Dec 2018, 17:32

TheSheriff wrote:Mods could have done the forum a favour and got rid of the likes of flow a while ago.
sorry mate, to pick and choose who should be posting goes against an open forum, almost all of us who post on here are out and out CAS supporters our views may differ from time to time but in the end we all want the best for our club

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 07 Dec 2018, 17:40

This ^

MY CLUB. MY CAS

daytona
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by daytona » 07 Dec 2018, 18:12

Casmania wrote:This ^
So constant derailing of threads, bullying and ridiculing other posters is completely acceptable but having a pop at the main perpetrators is a serious no no? This isn’t just aimed at Flow by the way. I’m sick and tired of the same handful of posters putting the same derogatory dirge on day in day out. It’s both depressing and boring as hell offering little to debate about. If all the best posters keep leaving and stopping posting this forum will be doomed which would be a crying shame as it used to be the best rugby forum by a mile.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 07 Dec 2018, 18:18

flow wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:There is always one that will bite and not see the irony :dance: :dance: :dance:
There is some proper [REMOVED] heads on here dont have respect for proper fans love to meet them in person think somebody as about four different sign on names mister huds tiger any body who thinks its all right not to be informed for six months are def trolls or work for axiom :liar: :liar:
Flow,

If you're going to continue to post on this forum (which might not be the best idea you've ever had), you could help yourself a bit by making your posts readable.

I've got some of these ........... & some of these ,,,,,,,,,,,, spare. Accept them as a gift and use them whenever you wish.

It will give us all a chance to at least grasp some small part of what you are chelping on about.

Alternatively, take your mittens off while posting.

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 07 Dec 2018, 18:19

daytona wrote:
So constant derailing of threads, bullying and ridiculing other posters is completely acceptable but having a pop at the main perpetrators is a serious no no? This isn’t just aimed at Flow by the way. I’m sick and tired of the same handful of posters putting the same derogatory dirge on day in day out. It’s both depressing and boring as hell offering little to debate about. If all the best posters keep leaving and stopping posting this forum will be doomed which would be a crying shame as it used to be the best rugby forum by a mile.
my thoughts too.

TiGR

Post by TiGR » 07 Dec 2018, 18:29

+1
And one other already got my personal ban hammer for the bullying...

alcasfan
League One Player
League One Player
Location: LS25 About as far from LEEDS as you can get with an LS code - Thank God!

Post by alcasfan » 07 Dec 2018, 18:46

daytona wrote:
This ^^^^^^^^^^^ :clap:
"Castleford's biggest home crowd of the 1991-1992 season wasn't quite 12,000 while on average they'd sit around 6000 but the noise, the chanting and the singing just blows you away" - Tawera Nikau "Standing Tall"

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 07 Dec 2018, 19:12

gateman wrote:
TheSheriff wrote:Mods could have done the forum a favour and got rid of the likes of flow a while ago.
sorry mate, to pick and choose who should be posting goes against an open forum, almost all of us who post on here are out and out CAS supporters our views may differ from time to time but in the end we all want the best for our club
Scuse me..... :D

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 07 Dec 2018, 19:17

alcasfan wrote:
daytona wrote:
As above ^

But hey if the mods want this place to go the way of rlfans did because of non action then they're on the right track.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 07 Dec 2018, 19:37

Casmania wrote:Right guys, can we keep on topic please.
There is no need for childish insults.

The forum welcomes and encourages reasoned comment and debate. It is a forum, hence posters have a right to express their views under the acceptable user policy. Posters also have a right to question or challenge those views. However, comments should err on the side of reasoned debate, appropriate humour etc. Personal attacks, abuse and childish comments will not be tolerated.

Admin certainly don't want to moderate on ban posters, but that option can and will be utilised as required.

If you are unable to respond in a reasonable manner, don't post simple as. If you don't particularly like what a person is posting, please use the friend/foe button to hide such comments.

Thank you Casmania
Can we please block people who have more then one sign on backing there argument with different user name obvious this is happening same user. Always backs certain other user name :dance: :dance:

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 07 Dec 2018, 19:41

JIN JER wrote:
gateman wrote:
Very nice sheriff you should be banned you only what to post what you agree with :clap: :clap: :clap:

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 07 Dec 2018, 19:54

:-s
TheSheriff wrote:
alcasfan wrote:
daytona wrote:
As above ^

But hey if the mods want this place to go the way of rlfans did because of non action then they're on the right track.
Sheriff shall we. Run things through you first see if u agree with it before we post just Cant believe some people me there views or no views start your own forum were your views only count you cretin :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 07 Dec 2018, 20:02

So who is using various names to cause problems and how would you know who it was?

Jinjer he said almost all are Cas fans. Chill out my friend :dance: :dance: :dance:

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 07 Dec 2018, 20:03

flow wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
gateman wrote:
Very nice sheriff you should be banned you only what to post what you agree with :clap: :clap: :clap:
Wanna post in English?

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 07 Dec 2018, 20:51

TheSheriff wrote:
flow wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
gateman wrote:
Wanna post in English?
Thats you come back lmao love this forum

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 07 Dec 2018, 22:26

I didn't think i would have to use the Foe list on this forum.

At least i won't have to guess at what i am reading now :)