New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by HuddsTigers » 22 Jun 2019, 13:48

flow wrote:
sirocco7 wrote:
flow wrote:
sirocco7 wrote:
flow wrote:Any body got any news another month is slipping by no sign off any thing happening down on site yet we could do we some good news to raise spirits :pray:

Nothing will happen until they reach 70% occupancy... Axioms last update in March stated that they aimed to be on site at the end of summer if the uncertainty around BREXIT was resolved. Unfortunately as we all know the country is in huge mess so I’d be surprised to see progress any time soon.
Think times up for me time to look ways to finance Wheldon Road redevelopment let's see if council will give us a loan like wildcats.

That’s just ridiculous what do you think 3 million is going to do to Wheldon Road ? Not very much . The whole place needs knocking down. To fully redevelop Wheldon Road you will need 15 million at a minimum. Axiom will happen, I can’t say when but I know it will .
You are talking out off your ass mate now way it's happing now wake up and see reality
So why do you keep posting for updates if you don’t believe it will happen?

If you don’t think it’s going to happen then stop posting on the subject - simples.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 22 Jun 2019, 14:23

^^^
LMFAO

Fryston Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Fryston Tiger » 22 Jun 2019, 15:58

^^^^^ :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mucky1978 » 22 Jun 2019, 18:53

Championship rugby from 2021
Maybe a licence from 24 if we can get ground sorted.
Direct from a player who’s looking for a new club.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 22 Jun 2019, 20:29

Mucky1978 wrote:Championship rugby from 2021
Of course it is :shock:

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 22 Jun 2019, 20:39

Stop being so daft :lol:

The SL/RFL don't know what they're doing from one year to the next never mind the clubs and like hell the players will know (or care, for that matter).

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 22 Jun 2019, 21:10

TheSheriff wrote:
Stop being so daft :lol:

The SL/RFL don't know what they're doing from one year to the next never mind the clubs and like hell the players will know (or care, for that matter).
Mucky is a Leeds fan on a wind up. Ignore!

dancas88
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dancas88 » 22 Jun 2019, 22:44

Mucky1978 wrote:Grounds not happening
Super league is off back to licence from 2021
We have been told we aren’t getting a licence.
Hence the championship standard signings going forward.
Believe what you want as I know I will be shot down for this.
Who has decided that licensing is re appearing?

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 23 Jun 2019, 00:21

He’s a genius this mystery player of yours, seems he’s managed to negotiate the new tv deal which will decide these things even before sorting himself a new club.

Or you could just be the end of a bell.

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dez » 26 Jun 2019, 18:15

Comments on Twitter says MxS pulled out and thats a big set back . Have you heard anything hudds please

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 26 Jun 2019, 18:28

Dez wrote:Comments on Twitter says MxS pulled out and thats a big set back . Have you heard anything hudds please
Ffs this is, way we needed a plan b this is going to ruin are club if don't happen. Reckon if nothing as happened by October then that's it then, god nows what will happen then have to some how
Start up dating old girl up.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 26 Jun 2019, 18:38

Dez wrote:Comments on Twitter says MxS pulled out and thats a big set back . Have you heard anything hudds please

No.

I can only refer you to previous Axiom statements which states that M&S are under a legally binding contract and remain committed to the project https://www.facebook.com/AxiomBrandPlay ... =3&theater

M&S are still shown on the Axiom Yorkshire website too http://www.axiomyorkshire.co.uk/vision/. If they wanted to pull out I'm not sure what legs they would have if under contract. I'm also confident that Axiom wouldn't just let them walk from that so would probably take more than 3 months to sort out.

I don't trust rumours - people like to stir the pot and until something formal comes out wait and see is my only suggestion.

M&S were looking to shut down their Carlton Lanes store in favour of Axiom in the first place. The only reason they've kept it open is because Axiom are funding it. I'd imagine that it's vitally important for them to maintain a presence in Cas. I'd imagine, if anything, the plan is that they would like to merge the Freeport one, Axiom one and maybe the town centre one eventually.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 26 Jun 2019, 18:39

flow wrote:
Ffs this is, way we needed a plan b this is going to ruin are club if don't happen. Reckon if nothing as happened by October then that's it then, god nows what will happen then have to some how
You really need to stop taking everything as gospel and panicking at every little rumour, flow me old mucker.

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dez » 26 Jun 2019, 18:45

HuddsTigers wrote:

No.

I can only refer you to previous Axiom statements which states that M&S are under a legally binding contract and remain committed to the project https://www.facebook.com/AxiomBrandPlay ... =3&theater

M&S are still shown on the Axiom Yorkshire website too http://www.axiomyorkshire.co.uk/vision/. If they wanted to pull out I'm not sure what legs they would have if under contract. I'm also confident that Axiom wouldn't just let them walk from that so would probably take more than 3 months to sort out.

I don't trust rumours - people like to stir the pot and until something formal comes out wait and see is my only suggestion.

M&S were looking to shut down their Carlton Lanes store in favour of Axiom in the first place. The only reason they've kept it open is because Axiom are funding it. I'd imagine that it's vitally important for them to maintain a presence in Cas. I'd imagine, if anything, the plan is that they would like to merge the Freeport one, Axiom one and maybe the town centre one eventually.
Thanks hudds . I think with social media your always going to get quotes/rumours etc but you as always stick to the facts..

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 26 Jun 2019, 18:49

There's no use worrying about hypotheticals until they actually happen. As it stands there are 12 retailers committed and the Axiom page with the new retailers was only updated about a month ago - and they didn't remove M&S then!

The Annual Report also makes for interesting reading in M&S in that they are looking to improve their digital strategy and experience, and also looking to refresh and renew their store offering because many of them are over 25 years old and some even pre-date the Second World War.

A vibrant new shopping centre that offers omni-channel experiences and aligns well with their digital first strategy probably fits the bill significantly.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 26 Jun 2019, 18:57

HuddsTigers wrote:
flow wrote:
You really need to stop taking everything as gospel and panicking at every little rumour, flow me old mucker.
Panicking you bet lol most important thing in the clubs history we will have a [REMOVED] up old boy when first girders go in :pray: :pray:

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 26 Jun 2019, 19:31

Very good slightly worded wrong like says the building is on going does that mean it's all ready supposed to have started :-& :-k autumn 2021 seams reasable target if start this year looking forward to first walk up to New staduim

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 26 Jun 2019, 19:34

It’s a rehashed article. Leeds Live likes to keep posting updated articles on the development. Nothing new in that.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 26 Jun 2019, 19:53

Philip Lunn has just spoken at this event: https://square-prop.com/about-square/

You can see the write up of it and his small contribution here, if you can read Spanish

https://www.ejeprime.com/mercado/riesgo ... quare.html

For those that can’t, here’s a rude translation:

Brands and consumers want more experience, more emotion and more delight, "said Philip Lunn, CEO of Anxio. For this, the executive believes that innovation and adaptation to new trends and behaviors is essential. "The gamers, for example, are moving from the online to the outline and we have to give them an answer," he said.