New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by the machine » 02 Mar 2019, 05:53

It doesn't say they've spent 30 million on planning :lol:
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 02 Mar 2019, 08:15

flow wrote:does any body actual believe they have all ready spent 30million I quote that again 30million on planning position all ready the dam ground only going to cost 10million . Why not build ground first and worry about rest off the development later if your throwing that much money at it biggest load off rubbish they have come up with yet .somebody posted a bit a go next thing to blame for no ground be built in 2019 will be Brexit seems like that was a good post. :-" :-"

To quote:

“More than £30million has now been spent on the project including freehold acquisition of the land, on enabling utility diversion works and on funding a team of over 100 development professionals and consultants over a six-year period.”

Spent it on a tad more than just “planning” :roll: :roll:

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 02 Mar 2019, 10:45

I can’t believe how stupid some people are on this forum. You’ve been asking for an update for months you’ve got one! The statement is credible and offers a full explanation where AXIOM are at this moment in time. Rome wasn’t built in a day, it will happen. I don’t know when, but a project of this magnitude you will get delays. The fact that 55% of the floor space it taken is amazing progress. We are the closest we have ever been to having a shiny new stadium we can call our own. #COYF

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 02 Mar 2019, 10:48

sirocco7 wrote:I can’t believe how stupid some people are on this forum. You’ve been asking for an update for months you’ve got one! The statement is credible and offers a full explanation where AXIOM are at this moment in time. Rome wasn’t built in a day, it will happen. I don’t know when, but a project of this magnitude you will get delays. The fact that 55% of the floor space it taken is amazing progress. We are the closest we have ever been to having a shiny new stadium we can call our own. #COYF
totally agree, lets just be patient :pray:

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 02 Mar 2019, 11:05

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:does any body actual believe they have all ready spent 30million I quote that again 30million on planning position all ready the dam ground only going to cost 10million . Why not build ground first and worry about rest off the development later if your throwing that much money at it biggest load off rubbish they have come up with yet .somebody posted a bit a go next thing to blame for no ground be built in 2019 will be Brexit seems like that was a good post. :-" :-"

To quote:

“More than £30million has now been spent on the project including freehold acquisition of the land, on enabling utility diversion works and on funding a team of over 100 development professionals and consultants over a six-year period.”

Those 100 development professionals and consultants themselves could cost £30m over 6 years.

Always smacks of people making uninformed statements on things they just don’t understand!

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 02 Mar 2019, 11:16

SREGITSAC wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:

To quote:

Those 100 development professionals and consultants themselves could cost £30m over 6 years.

Always smacks of people making uninformed statements on things they just don’t understand!
People wanted progress. Flow using a couple of full stops is real progress ;) ;) ;)

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 02 Mar 2019, 11:23

SREGITSAC wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:

To quote:

I couldn’t agree more ..... sometimes you really feel like you are having the educate the less intelligent on here. I know nothing about construction but having a little bit of common sense and Intelligence helps you understand the bigger picture.

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 02 Mar 2019, 12:12

You are starting to come accross as desperate now. Reminds me of a famous quote....

‘Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt’.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 02 Mar 2019, 12:40

Can people stop quoting Flow please? I've got the inane moron on ignore seems he's apparently immune from getting banned so don't see his gibberish until someone quotes him.

He's clearly just a troll, he even admitted that in the future of the forum thread, probably a Wakey fan to boot so just ignore him and this place becomes 100x better.

Roll on the 14th :dance:

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 02 Mar 2019, 16:20

Fumper27 wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:

To quote:

People wanted progress. Flow using a couple of full stops is real progress ;) ;) ;)
Your tinted glasses not progress lol

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 02 Mar 2019, 16:23

[quote="TheSheriff"]Can people stop quoting Flow please? I've got the inane moron on ignore seems he's apparently immune from getting banned so don't see his gibberish until someone quotes him.

He's clearly just a troll, he even admitted that in the future of the forum thread, probably a Wakey fan to boot so just ignore him and this place becomes 100x better

Because dont wear tinted glasses does not make you a troll. same old people falling for same bull [REMOVED] you cant make it up lol.

alcasfan
League One Player
League One Player
Location: LS25 About as far from LEEDS as you can get with an LS code - Thank God!

Post by alcasfan » 02 Mar 2019, 17:23

Fumper27 wrote:People wanted progress. Flow using a couple of full stops is real progress ;) ;) ;)
Excellent ! :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Castleford's biggest home crowd of the 1991-1992 season wasn't quite 12,000 while on average they'd sit around 6000 but the noise, the chanting and the singing just blows you away" - Tawera Nikau "Standing Tall"

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 02 Mar 2019, 17:29

alcasfan wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:People wanted progress. Flow using a couple of full stops is real progress ;) ;) ;)
Excellent ! :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Lmao what a right laugh :dance: :dance: :dance:

oldplayer 1

Post by oldplayer 1 » 02 Mar 2019, 17:41

flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:

To quote:

Excellent some people on here are wearing nuclear blast glasses :clap: :clap: :clap: 30million all ready wow

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 02 Mar 2019, 18:08

Flow replying to his own message on a second account is a right laugh!!!

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 02 Mar 2019, 18:10

flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:

To quote:

Tinted glasses??? Or an ability to read??? Why would a business not look to progress a development they’ve spent so much money on? Why are you so against the new ground? You wanted news, yet when news is realised you dismiss it as rubbish?

Robbo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Robbo » 02 Mar 2019, 19:12

I thought it a better update than i expected.
With all property companies cutting retail the fact it MAY STILL be on is good news.

Lets sit back and see.

robbo
Truth is always best !

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 03 Mar 2019, 09:03

What a Troll. I bet you have a WF1 postcode as well.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 03 Mar 2019, 14:02

I’m still in the ‘I’ll believe it when I’m in it camp’, but at least it looks like people are trying to get it started which is positive enough for me at the moment. As Robbo says, ‘let’s sit back and see’.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 04 Mar 2019, 11:00

At 55 percent locked in and more in the pipeline,it shouldn't be too long hopefully. There's some big names there.

If 60 percent was the magic figure at NM. maybe this is the same?

The good thing is that this isn't all retail, its also leisure.