New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by sirocco7 » 22 May 2019, 22:50

HuddsTigers wrote:
sirocco7 wrote:
lurcher wrote:was talking to a rhino's fan tonight who is connected with the development and he said two more units have provisionally been signed up. he seems to think it will go through.

Well looking at this link from the axiom website it looks like Vodafone, O2 and Starbucks have now joined the party....

http://www.axiomyorkshire.co.uk/vision/
Thank you for sharing :D
No problem , the anchor tenants are looking strong ! My wife is very excited .. my bank account isn’t :oops:

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 22 May 2019, 22:53

Could do with some more predominantly male brands/experiences.

How about a Real Ale shop? :dance:
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 22 May 2019, 22:57

HuddsTigers wrote:Could do with some more predominantly male brands/experiences.

How about a Real Ale shop? :dance:
Me and my wife have just been discussing this, some nice bars/ food places would be great. It would also breathe new life into Xscape. It really has the potential to be massive if done right .

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 23 May 2019, 05:51

When do we think it will start to get built then ?
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 23 May 2019, 07:30

tigerfeat wrote:When do we think it will start to get built then ?
how long is a piece of string ???

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 23 May 2019, 07:42

tigerfeat wrote:When do we think it will start to get built then ?

Haven’t got a clue but it’s nice to see more big brands committed m to the project..

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 23 May 2019, 10:17

Great news. Not far off now to 70% take-up.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 23 May 2019, 15:40

Tigerade wrote:Great news. Not far off now to 70% take-up.
very good news if true I would expect some kind off movement soon what was the target % to start the project cant remember maybe hudds tiger can remember the target you would have thought 70% would be enough to kick it off :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 23 May 2019, 15:47

flow wrote:
very good news if true I would expect some kind off movement soon what was the target % to start the project cant remember maybe hudds tiger can remember the target you would have thought 70% would be enough to kick it off :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Google it???

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 23 May 2019, 16:05

in these crazy times of brexit or no brexit I think its great news that more company's have signed up, lets hope the build starts soon :pray:

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 23 May 2019, 16:06

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Google it???
looking back on earlier post looks like 70% was the figure doing the rounds for the project to get proper started lets hope we hear something in the next few months :pray: :pray:

Exiled
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Exiled » 23 May 2019, 18:41

I work for Telefonica and can confirm the o2 store. I will ask about time frames currently in place.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 23 May 2019, 18:51

Exiled wrote:I work for Telefonica and can confirm the o2 store. I will ask about time frames currently in place.
Well done. See if you can also find out if we've signed an 80 minute nasty prop for next year... !

Exiled
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Exiled » 23 May 2019, 19:25

That falls outside of my remit sorry :D

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 24 May 2019, 08:18

Exiled wrote:I work for Telefonica and can confirm the o2 store. I will ask about time frames currently in place.
Thanks for that, adds a bit more meat to the bones!
Danny Boy

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 24 May 2019, 09:53

W are adding flagship stores which is great news. Can't be far away now.

There's going to be a food area with lots of eateries. Which is good. In relation to drink, I'd have a stadium bar facing the shopping complex and open it like a pub., make it so you can sit outside in the good weather. Might be a money spinner.

westyorkylad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westyorkylad » 24 May 2019, 12:23

mart0042 wrote:W are adding flagship stores which is great news. Can't be far away now.

There's going to be a food area with lots of eateries. Which is good. In relation to drink, I'd have a stadium bar facing the shopping complex and open it like a pub., make it so you can sit outside in the good weather. Might be a money spinner.
Been saying exactly the same for the last umpteen years, a Weatherspoon type scenario doing meals and a pint etc, maybe playing RL games on the TV's etc, no reason why this couldn't generate an income 52 weeks of the year.

This is definitely what the club needs if it is to find ways to generate income outside of match days only............ :-k

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 24 May 2019, 14:16

So that's 12 officially confirmed, I know of 3 more smaller stores that have or are in the process of signing up too but won't take up anywhere near as much floor space

The JD looks massive on the updated picture of the centre too.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 24 May 2019, 14:47

westyorkylad wrote:
mart0042 wrote:W are adding flagship stores which is great news. Can't be far away now.

Been saying exactly the same for the last umpteen years, a Weatherspoon type scenario doing meals and a pint etc, maybe playing RL games on the TV's etc, no reason why this couldn't generate an income 52 weeks of the year.

This is definitely what the club needs if it is to find ways to generate income outside of match days only............ :-k
Having proper corporate and hospitality facilities will help generate more income all year round
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

westyorkylad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westyorkylad » 24 May 2019, 17:10

the machine wrote:
westyorkylad wrote:

Having proper corporate and hospitality facilities will help generate more income all year round
Agree that having proper corporate and hospitality is a must and will definitely help to increase revenue, but the bar/grill/weatherspoon type arrangement also incorporating the shop that is currently in escape will generate revenue 7 days a week, its a no brainer to my way of thinking.

Point is why not have both then you have what is starting to look like a clever little business indeed....... :-k