New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by HuddsTigers » 03 Aug 2018, 19:39

flow wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Non-material amendment to the original planning application submitted to increase the stadium capacity from 10,000 to 10,245

https://planning.wakefield.gov.uk/onlin ... M1TQQLLI00
:clap: good news!
thought I would stir the wasps next for them to put some thing like this in crack on
It was submitted in July so don’t give yourself too much credit.....
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 03 Aug 2018, 20:50

flow wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Non-material amendment to the original planning application submitted to increase the stadium capacity from 10,000 to 10,245

thought I would stir the wasps next for them to put some thing like this in crack on
it stirred more than that flow, there were machines back on site and working this afternoon.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Digger Dave

Post by Digger Dave » 03 Aug 2018, 21:09

HuddsTigers wrote:Well they've just submitted a revised Reserved Matters application for Phases 1 and 2a due to some minor changes including:
  • The removal of under-croft car parking resulting in the reduction of car parking numbers and material to
    be excavated;

Changes to the country park mound profiles principally as a result of the above;

Alterations to the site drainage strategy and design;
    E
    xtension in petrol filling station
    and drive-through key character area and resultant reduction in
    landscape key character area; and,

Adjustment to layout of buildings altering the manner in which the scheme is substantially in
    accordance with the approved building height and key character area plans.
If they didn't have people interested or already tied up, I doubt they would be making such changes and burning money for a project that wasn't going to go ahead.

As a result of this, they've also submitted applications for re-discharging of the phasing plan, and some of the conditions of the outline approved planning application.
Is that the same petrol station that in March you told us was subject to a planning amendment: "...to alter the petrol station to a green/eco-friendly car garage"?

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 03 Aug 2018, 22:02

Good spot.

Yes, that is correct. They put in a separate outline planning application which got approved to replace the petrol station with a car garage.

However, the wording of that is not an extension of the petrol station but the “key character area”. I believe from reading this that relates to the visual element of how they are going to create the park in terms of altering the landscape and the country park than relating to any specific component.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 03 Aug 2018, 23:40

lurcher wrote:
flow wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:

it stirred more than that flow, there were machines back on site and working this afternoon.

i thought it would never happen machines working ,know we are talking picture please of the first cube of concrete

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 06 Aug 2018, 10:11

I think submitting the stadium plans is such an important milestone. Can't wait till it happens and we can see exactly how it will be.

To be honest we love how WR is and how you are close to the action, we can replicate that. Certainly on 3 side. Imagine how it will sound full. Even without a crowd bike 8k would sound amazing.

Robbo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Robbo » 08 Aug 2018, 09:40

Could I ask some questions that hopefully could be answered.

Who currently owns the site at Glasshoughton?

Linked with the development I have several companies Axiom a company formed in 2009 with net worthy of 165k.
I have GMI (jtn32) formed in October 17.
I have GMI estates.

Depending on the answer to the above do we know if an option fee was paid and to who?

There is also highgrove capital linked to the development.
Many of the companies are linked by directors.

I am just trying to understand why any construction company would wait until Autumn to start on ground works. ( Not sure if coal has or is still to come out)

If it was purchased on an option that would mean the right to buy was granted upon PP being given.
It has.
One of the companies has 7m of assets and 7m of liabilities.
Is this the cost of the land against current borrowings/internal debt against it?

It is often the case to run a site but only normally until planning is granted then the land owner ( subject to terms gets paid out)
Hudd do you know if the road layout into and out has been agreed with highways?

Thanks Robbo
Truth is always best !

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 08 Aug 2018, 12:50

Robbo wrote:Could I ask some questions that hopefully could be answered.

Who currently owns the site at Glasshoughton?

Linked with the development I have several companies Axiom a company formed in 2009 with net worthy of 165k.
I have GMI (jtn32) formed in October 17.
I have GMI estates.

Depending on the answer to the above do we know if an option fee was paid and to who?

There is also highgrove capital linked to the development.
Many of the companies are linked by directors.

I am just trying to understand why any construction company would wait until Autumn to start on ground works. ( Not sure if coal has or is still to come out)

If it was purchased on an option that would mean the right to buy was granted upon PP being given.
It has.
One of the companies has 7m of assets and 7m of liabilities.
Is this the cost of the land against current borrowings/internal debt against it?

It is often the case to run a site but only normally until planning is granted then the land owner ( subject to terms gets paid out)
Hudd do you know if the road layout into and out has been agreed with highways?

Thanks Robbo
Lateral own the entire site but there is a contract in place for the stadium site to transfer the freehold to Castleford Tigers for £1 upon completion and handover of the stadium. I believe the farmer who owned the site has already been paid/had the land bought as part of the Section 106 agreement, which he was part of. Axiom also state the freehold of the land was acquired in November last year http://www.axiomyorkshire.co.uk/timeline/

GMI are the partners/contract in place to build everything for the developers. Highgrove are the funding partner of Lateral I believe, who will provide the forward-funding from the pension fund detailed in the planning application.

Re: road layout, this has been agreed already as part of the outline application for the entire development and the subsequent Reserved Matters application, which was approved here: https://planning.wakefield.gov.uk/onlin ... ab=summary

They've also subsequently submitted a revised application to the road layout now though due to the changes in the development https://planning.wakefield.gov.uk/onlin ... ab=summary

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 08 Aug 2018, 12:52

PS: The Reserved Matters application for phases 2b, 3 and 4 have been submitted which includes the stadium :D

https://planning.wakefield.gov.uk/onlin ... NNJQQLQC00

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 08 Aug 2018, 13:02

PPS: For anyone doubting the project, the cost to submit that application was £141,000.

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 08 Aug 2018, 13:14

err i think this is good news so thanks again Hudds :pray:

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 08 Aug 2018, 13:17

Sounds promising. If it's a dead duck 141k is throwing away money asking with the land purchase.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 08 Aug 2018, 14:13

mart0042 wrote:Sounds promising. If it's a dead duck 141k is throwing away money asking with the land purchase.
It is price off one house imagine how many. Houses you can build on that land if staduim falls through had they still own the land in three years time we believe in hudds tigers information and its going to get built :pray:

Oldcasman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Oldcasman » 08 Aug 2018, 16:24

Just hope that they are not only after the coal and once it has been stripped say thankyou and bye bye.

Digger Dave

Post by Digger Dave » 08 Aug 2018, 17:25

£140k is approx 0.1% of the cost of the project so pretty insignificant really.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 08 Aug 2018, 17:37

It's like a roller coaster this thread stuff put that sounds promising then maybe it not so positive after all ...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Nu Shooze
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nu Shooze » 08 Aug 2018, 17:48

The coal extraction is needed to develop the site, there’s not really any money in it.

Whilst £140k may not be much in terms of the overall project it’s still a lot of money, which no developer will throw around needlessly particularly when it’s being spent on things that add no real value to the site

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 08 Aug 2018, 17:54

Digger Dave wrote:£140k is approx 0.1% of the cost of the project so pretty insignificant really.
But in terms of spending money for something that "won't happen", it's a lot of money.... ;)

Robbo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Robbo » 08 Aug 2018, 19:55

Well yes but developers speculate.
Currently working on a new motorway service area and over 400k invested before planning has been granted.
Anyway thanks Hudd it’s just confusing .
Finally who owns lateral?
Cheers Robbi
Truth is always best !

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 08 Aug 2018, 20:14

Philip Lunn owns Lateral along with the other chap who is a Director. Curtis Whatshisface? Couldn’t you just look on Companies House for this info?