New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by tigerfeat » 15 Nov 2018, 16:39

Least there's one or two bits of positive news coming out about the new ground , 2019 vital year for cas I think need ground started and need to hold our place in top four make good signings and see some of the young lads stake a claim
Balanced on a edge for me let's hope it all tips our way
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

alcasfan
League One Player
League One Player
Location: LS25 About as far from LEEDS as you can get with an LS code - Thank God!

Post by alcasfan » 15 Nov 2018, 22:48

New flags up! 8)
"Castleford's biggest home crowd of the 1991-1992 season wasn't quite 12,000 while on average they'd sit around 6000 but the noise, the chanting and the singing just blows you away" - Tawera Nikau "Standing Tall"

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 16 Nov 2018, 01:06

don't shoot me down but heard today marks and spencers and boots have pulled out off the project don't now if this is true or not maybe somebody else in the now as heard similar can let us know if this is true. could be wants making axiom delaying things as robbo said .not the council I feel if is true could be the end off it.

supacas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by supacas » 16 Nov 2018, 02:18

flow wrote:don't shoot me down but heard today marks and spencers and boots have pulled out off the project don't now if this is true or not maybe somebody else in the now as heard similar can let us know if this is true. could be wants making axiom delaying things as robbo said .not the council I feel if is true could be the end off it.
So where have you heard this? Is it from a reliable source or more scare mongering from some from over the dark side of the common?

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 16 Nov 2018, 09:09

flow wrote:don't shoot me down but heard today marks and spencers and boots have pulled out off the project don't now if this is true or not maybe somebody else in the now as heard similar can let us know if this is true. could be wants making axiom delaying things as robbo said .not the council I feel if is true could be the end off it.
That's dreadfull news
If it's true
Vince Lombardi

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 16 Nov 2018, 09:23

i don't go along with I have only been told, I have seen blokes that have supposed to have passed away walk in the club, Has Trump would say there is a lot of FAKE news out there

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 16 Nov 2018, 09:31

supacas wrote:
So where have you heard this? Is it from a reliable source or more scare mongering from some from over the dark side of the common?
Don't blame us for flow, we've our own sheet stirrers we don't need someone else's. :)

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 16 Nov 2018, 09:55

Did you post this in a hurry?

If not please post something that resembles English.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 16 Nov 2018, 09:59

JIN JER wrote:
supacas wrote:
Don't blame us for flow, we've our own sheet stirrers we don't need someone else's. :)
Wonder if one of them have decided to have a alter ego on here ....
Vince Lombardi

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 16 Nov 2018, 11:30

You really are a sad, strange, desparate individual aren't you? Do us all a favour and go back to the Wakey rlfans page.

FWIW, your post is 100% fictocuous and made up and couldn't be further from the truth, HTH.

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 16 Nov 2018, 12:33

You don't do yourself any favours,last week you were begging for information this week you know who as pulled out.

You need to sit back and chill.dont worry about things you can't control it's no good for your health

westyorkylad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westyorkylad » 16 Nov 2018, 13:08

Your an odd poster aren't you Flow, its like this is a personal crusade for you, anything negative you can come up with about this development you are all over it, I think you need to have a beer and chill out pal................ :roll:

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 16 Nov 2018, 13:34

tigerfeat wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
supacas wrote:
Wonder if one of them have decided to have a alter ego on here ....
His posting style doesn't seem to stand out as anyone off RL fans to me.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 16 Nov 2018, 13:36

TheSheriff wrote:
You really are a sad, strange, desparate individual aren't you? Do us all a favour and go back to the Wakey rlfans page.

FWIW, your post is 100% fictocuous and made up and couldn't be further from the truth, HTH.
Fictocuous, what a fantastic word, I might have to try and use that sometime. :)

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 16 Nov 2018, 14:45

JIN JER wrote:
TheSheriff wrote:

Fictocuous, what a fantastic word, I might have to try and use that sometime. :)
:lol: SwiftKey has done me right in with that one!

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 16 Nov 2018, 14:52

Not been done at all TheSheriff, it's a beauty.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 16 Nov 2018, 15:08

TheSheriff wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
TheSheriff wrote:

:lol: SwiftKey has done me right in with that one!
Well you dint read my message i said dont shoot me down the source is from somebody who nows the farmer down there i dint say it was reliable thats why asking if any body else heard out .yet you believe some body who post they now somebody who is starting work on the site this week yet nobody has lmao

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 16 Nov 2018, 15:13

Apart from the new flags.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 16 Nov 2018, 16:08

TT Tiger wrote:Apart from the new flags.
Or the surveyors that have been there multiple times over the last 10 days.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 16 Nov 2018, 18:29

Or the fact that the land is not owned by a farmer and has been bought by Axiom already. :D
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!