New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by flow » 07 Dec 2018, 19:54

:-s
TheSheriff wrote:
alcasfan wrote:
daytona wrote:
Casmania wrote:This ^
So constant derailing of threads, bullying and ridiculing other posters is completely acceptable but having a pop at the main perpetrators is a serious no no? This isn’t just aimed at Flow by the way. I’m sick and tired of the same handful of posters putting the same derogatory dirge on day in day out. It’s both depressing and boring as hell offering little to debate about. If all the best posters keep leaving and stopping posting this forum will be doomed which would be a crying shame as it used to be the best rugby forum by a mile.
This ^^^^^^^^^^^ :clap:
As above ^

But hey if the mods want this place to go the way of rlfans did because of non action then they're on the right track.
Sheriff shall we. Run things through you first see if u agree with it before we post just Cant believe some people me there views or no views start your own forum were your views only count you cretin :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 07 Dec 2018, 20:02

So who is using various names to cause problems and how would you know who it was?

Jinjer he said almost all are Cas fans. Chill out my friend :dance: :dance: :dance:

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 07 Dec 2018, 20:03

flow wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
gateman wrote:
TheSheriff wrote:Mods could have done the forum a favour and got rid of the likes of flow a while ago.
sorry mate, to pick and choose who should be posting goes against an open forum, almost all of us who post on here are out and out CAS supporters our views may differ from time to time but in the end we all want the best for our club
Scuse me..... :D
Very nice sheriff you should be banned you only what to post what you agree with :clap: :clap: :clap:
Wanna post in English?

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 07 Dec 2018, 20:51

TheSheriff wrote:
flow wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
gateman wrote:
TheSheriff wrote:Mods could have done the forum a favour and got rid of the likes of flow a while ago.
sorry mate, to pick and choose who should be posting goes against an open forum, almost all of us who post on here are out and out CAS supporters our views may differ from time to time but in the end we all want the best for our club
Very nice sheriff you should be banned you only what to post what you agree with :clap: :clap: :clap:
Wanna post in English?
Thats you come back lmao love this forum

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 07 Dec 2018, 22:26

I didn't think i would have to use the Foe list on this forum.

At least i won't have to guess at what i am reading now :)

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 08 Dec 2018, 14:48

TheSheriff wrote:
flow wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
gateman wrote:
Wanna post in English?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
jo brand is eddie warings love child

oldplayer 1

Post by oldplayer 1 » 20 Dec 2018, 21:13

Well not a thing from peter box about axiom on is xmas message loads off other developments happening in 2019 and events you thinck the biggest development in area would have got a message if happening. Makes me more worried :(

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 29 Dec 2018, 18:38

Next are about to start the year with a profit warning just to add to the moribund state of the retail sector.

Oh for a plan B

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 30 Dec 2018, 13:02

alftupper wrote:Next are about to start the year with a profit warning just to add to the moribund state of the retail sector.

Oh for a plan B
A think if not started by april its a dead duck i only hope they dont bring back licensing or will be in a bit off mess

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 03 Jan 2019, 12:16

there was a piece in one of the rugby papers over christmas that wakey would be shortly announcing some big news over either a new ground or a redevelopment of belle vue ,the source of unending positive news on our new ground dosnt come on no more at least it used to lift the gloomy feeling we were about to hear bad news
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 03 Jan 2019, 13:02

we as fans can do nothing to influence the building of our new ground having a moan on this forum might help some of you, the only ones that can make it happen is the builders who have already invested a good amount of money followed by our directors who stand to gain financially, us as fans can do what we do best get behind our team and hope for the best RE new ground

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 03 Jan 2019, 13:10

gateman wrote:we as fans can do nothing to influence the building of our new ground having a moan on this forum might help some of you, the only ones that can make it happen is the builders who have already invested a good amount of money followed by our directors who stand to gain financially, us as fans can do what we do best get behind our team and hope for the best RE new ground
its a decision that could well have a major impact on the future of the club , i wasnt moaning either
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dez » 03 Jan 2019, 13:49

Think your wrong this time gateman and tigergeat got a strong point . We as supporters need to make our point regarding the lack of activity around the new ground. Remember if you don't stand for something you fall for everything.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 03 Jan 2019, 16:06

Remember that anything that Wakey get be it money, land or council assistance we (and Fev) will also get.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 03 Jan 2019, 17:11

Tigerade wrote:Remember that anything that Wakey get be it money, land or council assistance we (and Fev) will also get.
Don't hold your breath, we seem to get our hopes up but there always seems to be a negative somewhere in there. I'm getting an uncomfortable feeling that neither of us are gonna get a shiny new stadium, shared ground in Normy anyone? There have been rumours for quite sometime that Manni Hussein who owns Belle vue wanted to build on Thornes park, could it be that Peter Box smooths the way for this development on TP on the proviso that Manni sells BV back to us on preferential terms? I just can't see a council in these turbulent times giving money to privately owned sporting clubs.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 03 Jan 2019, 17:41

Dez wrote:Think your wrong this time gateman and tigergeat got a strong point . We as supporters need to make our point regarding the lack of activity around the new ground. Remember if you don't stand for something you fall for everything.
I have no intention at all of upsetting any of you, if any of you have an idea that will influence the moving forward of the new ground I am 100%, behind you, all I was pointing our the builders and the board are the only ones that can move the project on, we all want the best for OUR club if I am wrong I would be the first to put my hand up

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 03 Jan 2019, 18:16

All the fans can do is bombard axiom or whoever holds the cards, with emails.
What we need to do is keep this thread open and continue to ask questions......even if it gets us nowhere.

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 03 Jan 2019, 18:31

Agree with Gateman ,we cannot change anything as is the way of the world market forces way beyond West Yorkshire will determine the outcome..
I don't disagree with Dez or Tigerade,as fans we can use our voice, but it's influence will at best be knowing we said our.piece.
Which is why we have free speech
The uncertainty in businesses small and large is something unlikely to change any time soon.
All those with a stake in the development realise until financial viability is established there is little chance of movement and without movement,financial commitment is unlikely Catch 22.
I also think that despite our creaky old ground, our future with Super League is secure as we are both viable,relatively successful and well established,and are not a disproportionate drain on any cental funding,that being said when has common sense and rugby league been on the same page.
So fingers,crossed for another eventful chapter with hopefully some young guns proving their worth.
See you all darn t`lane for the foreseeable!!!!!!!!
Ps Happy New Year.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 03 Jan 2019, 19:01

There have been rumours for quite sometime that Manni Hussein who owns Belle vue wanted to build on Thornes park, could it be that Peter Box smooths the way for this development on TP on the proviso that Manni sells BV back to us on preferential terms?
That sounds do-able to me although it would only solve one short term problem for Wakey. The club would still have to find a shed load of cash to give BV a refurb.

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 03 Jan 2019, 20:37

JIN JER wrote:
Tigerade wrote:Remember that anything that Wakey get be it money, land or council assistance we (and Fev) will also get.
Don't hold your breath, we seem to get our hopes up but there always seems to be a negative somewhere in there. I'm getting an uncomfortable feeling that neither of us are gonna get a shiny new stadium, shared ground in Normy anyone? There have been rumours for quite sometime that Manni Hussein who owns Belle vue wanted to build on Thornes park, could it be that Peter Box smooths the way for this development on TP on the proviso that Manni sells BV back to us on preferential terms? I just can't see a council in these turbulent times giving money to privately owned sporting clubs.
The land at Thornes has already been sold to someone else who has plans for it. A charity if I recall correctly.