DRUGS

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigers8rhinos

Re: DRUGS

Post by tigers8rhinos » 12 Oct 2017, 18:02

maybe zak and his rep could come up with this unbelievable story of he was carried away in a sex act. look up the story of canadian pole vaulter shawn barber unbelievable they swallowed that mind the pun

Nu Shooze
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nu Shooze » 12 Oct 2017, 19:54

What's this petition that's doing the rounds? Anyone seen it?

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 12 Oct 2017, 20:21

Ive seen it.
Basically a petition to RFL requesting leniency for recreational drug users , and saying these players need support and counselling .

Normyford2

Post by Normyford2 » 12 Oct 2017, 20:31

I agree with this petition, it's not a rugby issue it's a society issue! There's no gain whatsoever for them, if anything it's negative on performance!

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 12 Oct 2017, 20:44

takethetwo wrote:Ive seen it.
Basically a petition to RFL requesting leniency for recreational drug users , and saying these players need support and counselling .
Really, so its nothing to do with who he hangs around with. He has a choice and made the wrong one. I don't believe he has any mental health issues and its probably not the first time he's taken it this season if you ask me.

I could name you 2 others right now that were on it only the weekend before the GF.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 12 Oct 2017, 21:14

fords wrote:
Really, so its nothing to do with who he hangs around with. He has a choice and made the wrong one. I don't believe he has any mental health issues and its probably not the first time he's taken it this season if you ask me.

I could name you 2 others right now that were on it only the weekend before the GF.
Both ex cas players if you're talking about the same two as me

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 12 Oct 2017, 21:23

Fumper27 wrote:
fords wrote:

Both ex cas players if you're talking about the same two as me
yes its probably the same 2

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 12 Oct 2017, 22:01

fords wrote:

I could name you 2 others right now that were on it only 2 weekends before the GF.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 13 Oct 2017, 08:23

No leniency from me, he gets paid a fortune compared with most of us, he knew where the line was drawn and arrogantly crossed it, ban him three years.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 13 Oct 2017, 11:13

JIN JER wrote:No leniency from me, he gets paid a fortune compared with most of us, he knew where the line was drawn and arrogantly SNIFFED it, ban him three years.
Corrected for accuracy!!

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 13 Oct 2017, 11:31

Fumper27 wrote:
JIN JER wrote:No leniency from me, he gets paid a fortune compared with most of us, he knew where the line was drawn and arrogantly SNIFFED it, ban him three years.
Corrected for accuracy!!
Absolutely

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 13 Oct 2017, 12:31

dropped on a lady CAS supporter whilst walking in Normanton. she remarked what a good looking always smiling and very nice chap to talk to KAC always had time to sign autographs for the kids , to throw all this away plus a reported £100,000 a year, to shove some white powder up your nose for an high the lad must be totally stupid

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 13 Oct 2017, 12:34

Too many Cas fans in Normy at the moment for my liking, the sooner the wheels fall off the better? :)

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 13 Oct 2017, 14:11

JIN JER wrote:he knew where the line was drawn.
[-X [-X [-X :D

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 13 Oct 2017, 17:42

nottinghamtiger wrote:
JIN JER wrote:he knew where the line was drawn.
[-X [-X [-X :D
I think I must have been a little too subtle there. :)

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 14 Oct 2017, 10:24

People says he's stupid etc etc

Just remember what it's like being young, going out, etc etc

I don't know about anyone else but when I was17-26ish all I LIVED for was being out on the raz with my pals getting insanely drunk and surrounding myself with as many women and characters as possible

Then on top you've got a substance that makes you feel amazing, but not only that, if you've taken it a while and then try and have a weekend off, nothing is exciting and you feel a little down and depressed.

I'm sure not everyone was the same as I was (and Zak is now) but it's not all just about 'being stupid'

Some people simply struggle to resist life's temptations, me included, and their drive rather than their lack of IQ overtakes.

It's really the work of the devil!!
Audacter Et Sincere

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 14 Oct 2017, 10:40

Mysterio wrote:People says he's stupid etc etc

Just remember what it's like being young, going out, etc etc

I don't know about anyone else but when I was17-26ish all I LIVED for was being out on the raz with my pals getting insanely drunk and surrounding myself with as many women and characters as possible

Then on top you've got a substance that makes you feel amazing, but not only that, if you've taken it a while and then try and have a weekend off, nothing is exciting and you feel a little down and depressed.

I'm sure not everyone was the same as I was (and Zak is now) but it's not all just about 'being stupid'

Some people simply struggle to resist life's temptations, me included, and their drive rather than their lack of IQ overtakes.

It's really the work of the devil!!
I'm sure you are doing every 17/26 year old a disservice.
Not all want to be out on the razzle and getting high.
I also lived for the weekend but never took drugs and got high.
Yes I used to drink, but I was never a pro sports women.
I would have loved to be in zaks position on his massive wage.
Not a cat in hells chance I would put myself in jepody to throw it all away for a quick high.
Some people are sensible and mature.
Some never grow up.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 14 Oct 2017, 10:46

I have never been out and been offered drugs or taken drugs. Never once have I entertained the idea. I believe a lot of it stems from upbringing and who you surround yourself with.

I used to go out at uni as much as other people but surrounded myself with people I could trust and get on with. I was always taught that drugs were bad. It’s common sense to me and I respect the law. If it’s illegal, don’t do it. Simple.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 14 Oct 2017, 11:21

Not so much about up bringing I don’t think. But definitely about who you associate with in your mid teens. I’ve been around people that do it and not enjoyed there company when they take some. Which made me not want to do it. I was offered it once. Said no was never asked again even when the same chap was on a night out with us again. The scary thing was he was just doing it to be social. Like offering to get a round in. Taking the drug it’s self doesn’t necessarily show a lack of intelligence, however, jeopardising what that young man has/had that does point to being stupid.

Johnlewis1920
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Johnlewis1920 » 19 Oct 2017, 10:26

The subject regards drug testing I think that if the club do not already do testing they should do around three random tests each week and be done around the middle of the week this would put a double jeopardy in place (midweek / match day test) it just might make people think twice. Cost should not be the deciding factor when the sport is going big on player welfare.
COYF