DRUGS

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
lidds
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: DRUGS

Post by lidds » 22 Oct 2017, 09:46

yorky wrote:anyone watched Gordon Ramsey's program about cocaine last night on ITV left no doubt that anyone who puts that crap into their body must be desperate especially having seen how it was made.
Same here, and those people saying they know husband's and father's that do it on a weekend. In my option they are absolutely terrible parents. OK the risks may be relatively low when you compares serious incidents Vs number of users. But why take that risk? I would never take coke personally and I don't even have a family to worry about. Surely that should be enough to put you off?

Just back on topic about Zak, just hope that we get the confirmed results / punishment from UKAD /rfl soon so we can get it sorted. I assume we can't 'use' his wage until has officially gone ?

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 22 Oct 2017, 09:59

Wait till you young ones are as old as me, you may be the same coming out of the chemist with carrier bags full of assorted drugs all for FREE

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 22 Oct 2017, 10:21

Maybe they are holding the Zak results back until after the World Cup.
If it was out in the press it could over ride the supposed feel good factor of the World Cup.
Ie put a negative slant on things.

Maybe the club do know the out come and are keeping stum for now.

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 22 Oct 2017, 10:51

Can't believe what I have read this morning, that the British Army are recruiting known users of cocaine because of a shortage of new recruits coming forward.
Do Castleford use this as evidence to the RL as there aren't any fullbacks coming into the game.
My own view is as bad as doing 40mph in a 30mph zone and running an innocent child over.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 22 Oct 2017, 10:57

Maybe you are living in cloud cuckoo land? The RLWC will go ahead as planned with little or no regard for what this idiot has done.

I cant see why anyone is still debating or discussing this subject any more. Time to move on.