Our support/Homecoming

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
sarahtiger

Our support/Homecoming

Post by sarahtiger » 07 Oct 2017, 23:35

Who's going down to the ground tomorrow to show the lads our support and thanks for a fantastic season?

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Our support/Homecoming

Post by Mysterio » 08 Oct 2017, 01:10

They don't deserve a homecoming welcome for that!

Maybe a separate occasion for their overall brilliance this year - but F Me not much for today
Audacter Et Sincere

sparky49
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sparky49 » 08 Oct 2017, 01:34

sarahtiger wrote:Who's going down to the ground tomorrow to show the lads our support and thanks for a fantastic season?
I will be there as this has still been a fantastic season, yes tonight was rubbish but we have been regally entertained all year.

Shareholder
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Shareholder » 08 Oct 2017, 07:32

Mysterio wrote:They don't deserve a homecoming welcome for that!

Maybe a separate occasion for their overall brilliance this year - but F Me not much for today
I bet you feel a whole lot better now mysterio, off your chest and all that. The enjoyment I've had this year watching this group play has been second to none , league leaders shield and a grand final appearance before the season started and I would have snatched your hand off. You need to be their today , we win together , we lose together . All cas arnt we ?

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 08 Oct 2017, 08:10

i dont get why were having a homecoming? whats to celebrate? we celebrated winning the league leaders after wakey game. got nothing to celebrate this morning. spent a fortune yesterday and players gave nothing in return

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 08 Oct 2017, 08:18

dude wrote:i dont get why were having a homecoming? whats to celebrate? we celebrated winning the league leaders after wakey game. got nothing to celebrate this morning. spent a fortune yesterday and players gave nothing in return
totally agree

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 08 Oct 2017, 08:26

dude wrote:i dont get why were having a homecoming? whats to celebrate? we celebrated winning the league leaders after wakey game. got nothing to celebrate this morning. spent a fortune yesterday and players gave nothing in return
I can't make today unfortunately but i imagine the body language of the players will be like it was before the kick off & as they went off at H.T.

In time we all will feel proud of what we have achieved this season. But the truth is we aren't a Leeds,Wigan or Saints who make G.F's regular.

Golden opportunity missed possibly?

Allerton eskimo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Allerton eskimo » 08 Oct 2017, 08:42

I'm still in Manchester will a fair few others from what i could see last night in the pubs - last thing I want to do is sit for another few hours down at the ground today following yesterday's debacle. It's been a great season but there is nothing to celebrate today.... only spending a small fortune on a weekend that ultimately has been a massive let down. I wasn't too fussed whether we won or lost - but the manor of yesterday's defeat has left me completely deflated for now. We never once looked like even competing with leeds and ultimately embarrassed ourselves . I'm not in the mood to cheer anyone today - as I'm sure the players aren't in the mood to be cheered.

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 08 Oct 2017, 09:53

Can I be bothered to go yes can I be bothered to find somewhere to print off a email on a Sunday no.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 08 Oct 2017, 10:06

duke street 10 wrote:
I can't make today unfortunately but i imagine the body language of the players will be like it was before the kick off & as they went off at H.T.

In time we all will feel proud of what we have achieved this season. But the truth is we aren't a Leeds,Wigan or Saints who make G.F's regular.

Golden opportunity missed possibly?
Unfortunately you are probably spot. Gladly proved wrong though.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 08 Oct 2017, 10:09

having to print tickets off not all of us have access to a printer , I honestly couldn't understand the reason for this even if we had won I am sure Weldon RD could have accommodated anyone wishing to go, for all you who are going down today give the lads a clap for me, NOT for yesterday but for the games before

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 08 Oct 2017, 10:18

anyone wanting to go it says there are a few free tickets at gate but once there gone there gone. i wont be going though

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 08 Oct 2017, 10:21

I just can’t bring myself to go.
Feel to despondent and upset.
Can’t see it being the jubilant atmosphere we all expected.
I’ll just mope at home and wait for Feb 2018 to come around.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 08 Oct 2017, 10:22

gateman wrote:having to print tickets off not all of us have access to a printer , I honestly couldn't understand the reason for this even if we had won I am sure Weldon RD could have accommodated anyone wishing to go, for all you who are going down today give the lads a clap for me, NOT for yesterday but for the games before
I only just noticed this about using printer what a stupid idea
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 08 Oct 2017, 10:47

In a nutshell

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 08 Oct 2017, 10:50

ERG2012 wrote:
In a nutshell

And I bet the boys don’t want to be there either.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 08 Oct 2017, 12:58

Bit like last night then?

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 08 Oct 2017, 13:25

for anyone who has gone is zak there

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 08 Oct 2017, 13:26

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Bit like last night then?

:clap: :clap:

sparky49
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sparky49 » 08 Oct 2017, 14:55

dude wrote:for anyone who has gone is zak there
Zak was not there and the players felt as badly as we did last night, they will use it to try and be even better next year. It cannot be easy facing the people you have let down so badly so give them some credit for being there for photo's and autographs. Every team has a bad day at the office, we just picked the wrong day for it to happen.