Sam Tomkins

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Sam Tomkins

Post by SuffolkTiger » 22 Sep 2017, 17:28

cogito ergo sum wrote:Don't put words in his mouth. He was asked if anyone else should be considered after Eddie mentioned Luke and Zac. He said he would have Fonua. He never added comment on the others.
He was open about who he voted for. What he said and the manner in which he said it lacked class. It's his hallmark.

If he offered to come to us next season and actually pay us for the privilege I would expect DP to turn it down - that's how good he now is - on and off the park

Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Squaddie86 » 22 Sep 2017, 17:38

I heard Sam Tomkins kicks puppies for fun.

I also heard he is responsible for 9/11.

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 23 Sep 2017, 09:52

SuffolkTiger wrote:
cogito ergo sum wrote:Don't put words in his mouth. He was asked if anyone else should be considered after Eddie mentioned Luke and Zac. He said he would have Fonua. He never added comment on the others.
He was open about who he voted for. What he said and the manner in which he said it lacked class. It's his hallmark.

If he offered to come to us next season and actually pay us for the privilege I would expect DP to turn it down - that's how good he now is - on and off the park
He simply answered a direct question, in a considered manner. Just because some of don't like the answer, no reason to read into it what wasn't there. His vote is lost anyway, Fonua not on list.