World club challenge

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: World club challenge

Post by InTheKnow » 19 Aug 2017, 20:47

1973 wrote:I think we should play the WCC at a different larger venue not Weldon Road. There will be plenty of other club supporters wanting to watch Cas v the Aussies as well as Cas supporters and we need to make the most of the money opportunity.
How do we know the money will be any better? We would have to pay rent and lose out on plenty of beer and food monies.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 19 Aug 2017, 21:29

And why do we care about non Cas fans? We can fill our gaff without them and no way should we even think about moving to accommodate fans of other teams.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 19 Aug 2017, 22:10

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:And why do we care about non Cas fans? We can fill our gaff without them and no way should we even think about moving to accommodate fans of other teams.
:clap: :clap: :clap: Agreed 100%

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 20 Aug 2017, 11:45

Would people buy a shirt just designed for the wcc match?i know I would.hope we do bring one out

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 20 Aug 2017, 12:05

Scoopage wrote:Would people buy a shirt just designed for the wcc match?i know I would.hope we do bring one out
Yup especially if the design was in cotton a la Classic Heritage stuff not Hi tech nylon.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 20 Aug 2017, 12:10

ERG2012 wrote:
Scoopage wrote:Would people buy a shirt just designed for the wcc match?i know I would.hope we do bring one out
Yup especially if the design was in cotton a la Classic Heritage stuff not Hi tech nylon.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking too mate

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 20 Aug 2017, 12:28

Both the I and The Guardian have had more reports extolling our illustrious team.
I like Saturdays headline Castleford rich enough to take on the world.
We can afford it the club owes it to itself,the players,supporters and Castleford to host it at Wheldon Road.
Perhaps Gary Verity could be asked to help promote the tournament.
How far have we come in a relatively short time under the guidance of Steve Gill,Daryl and his team and the support of the Fulton Family.
As l walk around Otley in one of my Cas shirts people even strangers stop to comment upon how well we play.
Always worn the colours with pride now we get congratulated and admiration and I'm only afan.
C.O.Y.F.