Wakefield trinity 17th August 2017

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Wakefield trinity 17th August 2017

Post by Flat Capper » 17 Aug 2017, 13:29

I honestly can't describe how I feel in these hours building up to this. Like many on here I've had my hopes dashed and dreams become nightmares so many times it's like I want to get excited but just daren't take the risk.

I wouldn't mind running the ball in first time like although that would most likely result in me missing the rest of the game/season...
Spreading the Cas gene pool

kippistiger

Post by kippistiger » 17 Aug 2017, 15:15

Flat Capper wrote:I honestly can't describe how I feel in these hours building up to this. Like many on here I've had my hopes dashed and dreams become nightmares so many times it's like I want to get excited but just daren't take the risk.

I wouldn't mind running the ball in first time like although that would most likely result in me missing the rest of the game/season...

Me too i darent get too exited just in case we do a Cas of old but the old washer is going round in the pit of my stomach COYFs i know you will do us all proud and hopefully walking the shield round to sweet Caroline at the end in front of a home full of Cas fans if so special special night

stuey
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by stuey » 17 Aug 2017, 15:24

I can not understand all the tension. We have won the LLS. It might not be presented tonight, but it will be sometime. Does it really matter when - this week, or our next home match or the match after that. What difference does it make. We would need to lose every match by 30 points or so, and Leeds will lose tomorrow anyway to confirm it.

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 17 Aug 2017, 15:30

stuey wrote:I can not understand all the tension. We have won the LLS. It might not be presented tonight, but it will be sometime. Does it really matter when - this week, or our next home match or the match after that. What difference does it make. We would need to lose every match by 30 points or so, and Leeds will lose tomorrow anyway to confirm it.
First time in our history
Local derby
Home game ( away next)
Full house

Sound like scrooge

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 17 Aug 2017, 15:36

InTheKnow wrote:
stuey wrote:I can not understand all the tension. We have won the LLS. It might not be presented tonight, but it will be sometime. Does it really matter when - this week, or our next home match or the match after that. What difference does it make. We would need to lose every match by 30 points or so, and Leeds will lose tomorrow anyway to confirm it.
Local derby
Home game ( away next)
Full house

Sound like scrooge
I think most of us want to see it finally over with, and tonight's context is as good as any. It will be an anti-climax if it is decided at 10 pm tomorrow with me in my armchair watching Leeds!

stuey
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by stuey » 17 Aug 2017, 15:44

cogito ergo sum wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:
Local derby
Home game ( away next)
Full house

Sound like scrooge
I think most of us want to see it finally over with, and tonight's context is as good as any. It will be an anti-climax if it is decided at 10 pm tomorrow with me in my armchair watching Leeds!
It will still be the first time and will be fantastic for everyone , whether tonight or our next home match which may also be a full house.

kippistiger

Post by kippistiger » 17 Aug 2017, 16:04

really really would like it tonight, at home, local derby, house full of cas fans barring a mini bus full from wakey and in front of the SKY cameras this would be real justice for how well we have performed this season and the presentation atmosphere the Team and coaching staff deserve Come on Cas would be a special night

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 17 Aug 2017, 17:40

Just to let anyone know who are heading into cas, there are traffic lights on ponte road close to Oxford street. It's bad enough through day, so tonight it will be mental.
Set off in plenty of time.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 17 Aug 2017, 17:47

Just hope the club / Sky are preparing for a dealyed kick off
Audacter Et Sincere

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 18 Aug 2017, 09:08

Talked to my mum this morning she said how nice it was to see text messages coming from australia vowlsey and luke dorn and see mal reily down there ...i couldnt help having tears come down my face when shenny lifted trophy she said ...you wernt on your own mam lol
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 18 Aug 2017, 09:29

3 hours stood waiting for and watching the game enjoyed every second, its been along time coming but worth the wait, big thanks to all concerned for making it happen, hope to see you down at the play off match for our under 19s tonight 7-0 o'clock KO