Jy stepping up

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Jy stepping up

Post by derbystiger » 23 Jul 2017, 12:08

Herbert Latch wrote:
cogito ergo sum wrote:Greg is a loss because I want Solomona out of the records, but because of Jy today, Greg was no loss to the overall performance. I'm not sure that even Eden would have scored that second try.
I am quite sure Greg would not have scored the second one. Both Jy's touchdowns were superb efforts. The way he has comeback after a sickening and devastating injury that threatened a young man's career, has been nothing short of outstanding.
I don't think Eden would have scored that second either, but we'll never know. I think the most important thing for Jy to come out of yesterday though is he is now off the nude run! :lol: :lol:

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 23 Jul 2017, 21:20

I was one of those people who didn't think Jy should be retained but I'm glad to say the lad has proved me wrong over the course of the last month. He's done a great job and I hope this is now the benchmark he sets himself to push on and go and secure a first team place for himself.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

classysupercas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas » 24 Jul 2017, 11:18

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: i was one of those who wanted cas to sign him and keep him. them trys was world class. we now have 3 good wingers in squad. well done jy