Jy stepping up

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Jy stepping up

Post by Bolton-tiger » 22 Jul 2017, 19:06

Ino the lad has had alot of people say we shouldnt have him in the team because he takes a quota spot but i just want to give the lad a big rap after coming in and filling some big shoes and doing a MASSIVE job in keeping our team in the game tonight and scoring some of the best trys anyone will ever see...to all them who said he isnt worth it,im sorry but get a knife and folk out because ul be eating your words now
:clap:
Well done jy

smarty_tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jy stepping up

Post by smarty_tiger » 22 Jul 2017, 19:18

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: WHAT A TRY!

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 22 Jul 2017, 19:20

absolutely a fantastic try he was flying...literally
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 22 Jul 2017, 19:33

Top marks for Jy - he was faultless today.

Gregory Eden back in 4 weeks - will he get a game....??!!

#spoiltforchoice

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 22 Jul 2017, 20:16

SuffolkTiger wrote:Top marks for Jy - he was faultless today.

Gregory Eden back in 4 weeks - will he get a game....??!!

#spoiltforchoice
Jy will be first choice back up for any injuries to our wide 4. A centre gets injured then Minikin will move to centre and Jy in.
A winger gets injured and a straight swap.

johnson
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by johnson » 22 Jul 2017, 20:21

Bolton-tiger wrote:Ino the lad has had alot of people say we shouldnt have him in the team because he takes a quota spot but i just want to give the lad a big rap after coming in and filling some big shoes and doing a MASSIVE job in keeping our team in the game tonight and scoring some of the best trys anyone will ever see...to all them who said he isnt worth it,im sorry but get a knife and folk out because ul be eating your words now
:clap:
Well done jy
Well said!!!! Always thought jy was quality he just needed a chance to show what he can do

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 22 Jul 2017, 20:24

Unbelievable finishing today. Take a bow Jy :clap: :clap: :clap:

smarty_tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by smarty_tiger » 22 Jul 2017, 20:27

Fire in his tackles as well. Not scared to run the ball in. He has an excellent all-round game.

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 22 Jul 2017, 20:45

Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Le Van
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Le Van » 22 Jul 2017, 22:53

To be fair to Jy in every game that the bloke has played for us he hasn't had a bad game where he's stunk the place out.

Remember the game at the KC last year when he was top class with Crooksy inside him and he probably won us the game v Saints this year with his last gasp defence.

It's a shame Edens out for a month but Jy is more than just a ready replacement.

Greg has been outstanding, no question, but our left side does take the biscuit on offence we just need quality to finish it off. .

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 22 Jul 2017, 23:38

Greg is a loss because I want Solomona out of the records, but because of Jy today, Greg was no loss to the overall performance. I'm not sure that even Eden would have scored that second try.

laner
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by laner » 23 Jul 2017, 09:48

What contract does Jy have at the club after his performance in France and in recent games hopefully he will be retained for a longer time he has earned it also maybe he should be nicknamed the Drone apparently there is a government warning on drones super league clubs should be aware also

stuey
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by stuey » 23 Jul 2017, 10:10

When Greg comes back, switch Jy to the other wing and leave Miniken out.

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 23 Jul 2017, 10:14

Minikin's try was special. Take some leaving out! As would Jy and Eden. Dilemma for DP.

Herbert Latch
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Herbert Latch » 23 Jul 2017, 10:51

cogito ergo sum wrote:Greg is a loss because I want Solomona out of the records, but because of Jy today, Greg was no loss to the overall performance. I'm not sure that even Eden would have scored that second try.
I am quite sure Greg would not have scored the second one. Both Jy's touchdowns were superb efforts. The way he has comeback after a sickening and devastating injury that threatened a young man's career, has been nothing short of outstanding.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 23 Jul 2017, 12:08

Herbert Latch wrote:
cogito ergo sum wrote:Greg is a loss because I want Solomona out of the records, but because of Jy today, Greg was no loss to the overall performance. I'm not sure that even Eden would have scored that second try.
I am quite sure Greg would not have scored the second one. Both Jy's touchdowns were superb efforts. The way he has comeback after a sickening and devastating injury that threatened a young man's career, has been nothing short of outstanding.
I don't think Eden would have scored that second either, but we'll never know. I think the most important thing for Jy to come out of yesterday though is he is now off the nude run! :lol: :lol:

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 23 Jul 2017, 21:20

I was one of those people who didn't think Jy should be retained but I'm glad to say the lad has proved me wrong over the course of the last month. He's done a great job and I hope this is now the benchmark he sets himself to push on and go and secure a first team place for himself.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

classysupercas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas » 24 Jul 2017, 11:18

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: i was one of those who wanted cas to sign him and keep him. them trys was world class. we now have 3 good wingers in squad. well done jy