Last nights do?

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Last nights do?

Post by betts21 » 19 Jul 2017, 21:30

Anyone have a run down of last nights senior players meet? seen bits mentioned?

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Last nights do?

Post by lurcher » 19 Jul 2017, 22:43

great night, millo, jake, and shenny on top form and very funny. macca didn't feel up to being there as the death of his cousin evan hawksworth has hit him really hard.
it was all very positive and i'll try and add some detail tomorrow.
just one funny story for now involving the wakey match. millo was asked what powell said at half time for them to turn around a 16 point deficit. millo said before I get to what was said it was all jesse's fault that we were 16 points down. at a last minute team meeting powell gathered them around the white board and said he'd heard on the wire that against all odds fifita would be playing after all so he was going to change the game plan around a bit. then jesse pipes up and says "nah, big dave has just rung me and said how gutted he is because he won't be playing". so powell sticks with plan A. one nil to big dave and that explains why jesse was going for fifita all game and why fifita was so amused.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 20 Jul 2017, 13:26

lurcher wrote:great night, millo, jake, and shenny on top form and very funny. macca didn't feel up to being there as the death of his cousin evan hawksworth has hit him really hard.
just one funny story for now involving the wakey match. millo was asked what powell said at half time for them to turn around a 16 point deficit. millo said before I get to what was said it was all jesse's fault that we were 16 points down. at a last minute team meeting powell gathered them around the white board and said he'd heard on the wire that against all odds fifita would be playing after all so he was going to change the game plan around a bit. then jesse pipes up and says "nah, big dave has just rung me and said how gutted he is because he won't be playing". so powell sticks with plan A. one nil to big dave and that explains why jesse was going for fifita all game and why fifita was so amused.
Seems JSL got the last laugh .... just :dance: :dance:

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 20 Jul 2017, 13:26

lurcher wrote:great night, millo, jake, and shenny on top form and very funny. macca didn't feel up to being there as the death of his cousin evan hawksworth has hit him really hard.
Seems JSL got the last laugh .... just :dance: :dance:

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 20 Jul 2017, 16:06

Brilliant lol.

baldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by baldtiger » 21 Jul 2017, 11:28

love it :lol: :lol: