TROUBLE TO NIGHT

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: TROUBLE TO NIGHT

Post by takethetwo » 20 Jul 2017, 11:23

Alot of Cas fans stand in the railway end for at least 40 mins when Cas are attacking that end. Ive done it most of the season and had a good laugh and a chat with Hull fans , Huddersfield etc. But if the guys mentioned were being verbally abused by opposition fans they probably should have gone somewhere else. Salford fans do seem to cause the most problems though.
No Class , No Fans , No Point. Get Hull Kr back in SL lol.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 14 Oct 2018, 10:12

JohnSnyder wrote:
casjunction wrote:
Robbo wrote:The fans. Real Cas Tigers fans are the best to sort this out.

Being in with away supporters suggests they were looking for hassle.

robbo
Surely it is the stewards and securities job that's their role if True Cas fans sort it out the line's become blurred and they do not have either the authority or legal right to do anything other than try to persuade people to act more reasonably.
I have intervened on occasions with both home and visiting fans with positive outcomes,however a couple of years ago when l tried to engage with the over zealous security at Saints l was threatened with violence,l had to laugh however l contacted the police,Saints and Redhall all to no avail,that night the security ejected several Cas fans and the assaulted them congratulating themselves on showing those Yorkshire expletives what for.
Let's hope it gets sorted properly and the culprits are found and made an example of this then needs to be enforced consistently so everyone can enjoy the game in safety.
C.O.Y.F.
Never experienced to such an extent - this is racism in my opinion. I am saddened that we forget sportsmanship so easily.
It is nothing to do with racism. And secondly this thread is from months ago. What is the relevance?

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 14 Oct 2018, 10:17

Another fake these folk must go through agony seeing cas flying high or highish at least
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 14 Mar 2019, 08:31

GeorgeRibeiro wrote:
old cas lass wrote:Need to keep beer off the terraces.
Yes it may be drastic, it seems Most games now a days fans for some reason or other feel the need to throw beer on other fans.
I've had it happen 2/3 tomes to me this season. .......sick of it, that's from my own teams fans.

The culprits need weeding out.
Sorry to revive an old topic, but this has happened to me many times and the culprits were my own team fans.
:lol: Wow! You join and make your first post on a topic from 2 years ago about trouble v Salford. Stirring much?

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 14 Mar 2019, 10:33

This topic should be deleted , why the hell some one wants to bring something up as if its current news is beyond me, Hats off to the couple of thousand Salford fans who have stood by their club over the last number of years

corvusxiii
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by corvusxiii » 14 Mar 2019, 11:19

And if people are throwing beer about etc then they need weeding out. Irrespective of the age of this thread.
To finish last in the Tour de France, first you must finish.

Andrew6666
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Andrew6666 » 14 Mar 2019, 11:30

gateman wrote:This topic should be deleted , why the hell some one wants to bring something up as if its current news is beyond me, Hats off to the couple of thousand Salford fans who have stood by their club over the last number of years
Agreed, this thread serves no purpose other than to bring bad news to the forefront. Let's stick to the rugby.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 14 Mar 2019, 12:41

There’s clearly someone, highly likely from the Salford support, stirring something up here and coming on the forum to reopen old wounds and passively hint at a small team turning up.

Just my opinions. When do you ever see a cas forum member doing something similar.

I’m not taking my boys to this game. I know what some Salford fans are like. Widnes and some Hull are similar.

I’d advise on a higher focus on security at this game. Especially given recent events on certain football pitches.

Just my opinion before someone jumps me down.
Audacter Et Sincere

RobertShaw

Post by RobertShaw » 22 Jan 2020, 18:43

Tigerade wrote: 18 Jul 2017, 13:37
If you look at the LE over the years such as Martyn Sadler generally seems to give our team and the attractive style we play a good rap. But then in the next breath they are forever running little stories that demean us, many that have proven unfounded.
Don't be fooled into thinking Martyn Sadler has any ounce of fondness towards Cas Tigers. He is Wakey through and through and has a huge grudge against the progress we are making with our stadium in comparison to the downturn of events happening over t' common.
You ar right bro. I agree with you. I love Castleford Tigers and our stadium is also awesome.

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Piquad1 » 24 Jan 2020, 09:46

You will always get the idiots who want to cause trouble they have no respect and no brain function if you put their brain in a budgie it would fly backwards.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 24 Jan 2020, 09:52

What trouble was this then at the Toronto game ? Find that hard to believe
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 24 Jan 2020, 10:37

blown up beyond all proportion this thread wants winding up its the start of a new season lets KO with a clean slate, we know we have our fare share of idiots but please point me to a club that as not

Burratha
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Burratha » 24 Jan 2020, 10:38

No - this is an old thread that someone has decided to resurrect (on at least 2 occasions) ... dates back from 2017.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 24 Jan 2020, 11:30

Robertshaw clearly a troll.
Delete the thread
Audacter Et Sincere