Travel tomorrow BE AWARE!!

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Travel tomorrow BE AWARE!!

Post by InTheKnow » 17 Jun 2017, 21:51

A long diversion will be in place tomorrow taking roughly 30 minutes. A63 eastbound closed.... Plan ahead and set off half hour earlier to give time for the diversion and traffic. Taken from the Cas Twitter page.

Also for fans who have been recent. I'm driving over in my van tomorrow.... Does anybody know what the height restrictions for parking are?? Thanks.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Travel tomorrow BE AWARE!!

Post by Casmoley » 17 Jun 2017, 22:05

I usually go on the park and ride system.. is the diversion before you get to that or after?

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 17 Jun 2017, 22:15

Before I believe. Around the south Cave area it says.

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 18 Jun 2017, 08:12

InTheKnow wrote:A long diversion will be in place tomorrow taking roughly 30 minutes. A63 eastbound closed.... Plan ahead and set off half hour earlier to give time for the diversion and traffic. Taken from the Cas Twitter page.

Also for fans who have been recent. I'm driving over in my van tomorrow.... Does anybody know what the height restrictions for parking are?? Thanks.
Someone has asked a very similar question on the Hull FC page on fans forum.

http://i.rlfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=605912

HTH

Dazzyb
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dazzyb » 18 Jun 2017, 09:55

Hi I'm a cas lad who works in wakefield and lives in hull. I've been through this the last 2 mornings and this is the route you want it will only take 4-5 mins tops

You will be diverted at south cave into the a1034. Now the diversions is to go left at the top: ignore that and turn right, sign post brough Broomfleet and ellerton. Follow road and take 3rd exit at roundabout for elloughton and brough. (You will drive pass the shell garage to your left)keep driving ahead and take next round about left towards brough and ellerton. You will drive through elloughton. Keep driving forward and turn left at the end at the traffic lights. This takes you straight back onto the A63. Takes about 4-5 mins total.

If you follow the diversion add half hour lol.