MW Leeds

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: MW Leeds

Post by Sharlotiger » 16 May 2017, 19:42

Be a very tough game with Leeds being more or less at full stregnth and playing on a normal sized pitch. In round 4 last season warrington put 50+ on a patched up Cas side and we all know how well we performed at Magic against them.Anybodys game can't wait , should be a cracker.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 17 May 2017, 00:00

does any one know the info on what you are allowed to take into the ground regarding food and drink. I didn't take any notice last year as we just bought food and drink in the ground.
this year due to illness I am very restricted to what I can eat and drink and I'm sure the catering inside the ground would be out of bounds for me, including drinks as every thing needs to be sterilized beforehand.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 17 May 2017, 07:12

The rules are that you can take a small amount of food and drink but nothing to excess.

If it is for medical grounds, this is completely allowed. Take some kind of evidence or a Doctor's note with you just in case you get asked.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 17 May 2017, 10:15

lurcher wrote:does any one know the info on what you are allowed to take into the ground regarding food and drink. I didn't take any notice last year as we just bought food and drink in the ground.
this year due to illness I am very restricted to what I can eat and drink and I'm sure the catering inside the ground would be out of bounds for me, including drinks as every thing needs to be sterilized beforehand.
They don't allow alcohol and search but a group of lads behind us last year would send someone out and to the local shop. He would bring back 2 cases of beer at a time. Don't know how he did it.

Legion of boom

Post by Legion of boom » 17 May 2017, 11:11

Are Leeds at full strength this time

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 17 May 2017, 14:17

HuddsTigers wrote:The rules are that you can take a small amount of food and drink but nothing to excess.

If it is for medical grounds, this is completely allowed. Take some kind of evidence or a Doctor's note with you just in case you get asked.
should be able to manage that hudds the special water is labelled up as its prescription but I have to drink 3 litres a day of it. I do have some evidence as well.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 17 May 2017, 14:19

Sharlotiger wrote:Be a very tough game with Leeds being more or less at full stregnth and playing on a normal sized pitch. In round 4 last season warrington put 50+ on a patched up Cas side and we all know how well we performed at Magic against them.Anybodys game can't wait , should be a cracker.
Come on lad your falling into the trap set by pundits about the size of the pitch. There isn't a lot of difference.
Our pitch is 100 yds long which = 91.44 metres. The maximum length of a rugby pitch is 100 metres. So that makes it only 4.28 metres each half, I am sure that won't make a lot of difference to our speed of play. Width same as most grounds.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 17 May 2017, 15:33

gone are the days when we went to a game expected Leeds to beat us they should be more fearful of us, we have given them some right beatings over recent years, hopefully ZAK will be fit failing this Minikin would be my choice to take his place he is forced to be more comfortable in the position than GREG

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 17 May 2017, 16:20

Skybet has us 1/3 for win on Sunday - Leeds 9/4.

Very similar to the odds for the Cas v Saints game..... I will be more than happy with a similar result

I still have to look twice when I see these kind of odds..... enjoying the ride..!

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 17 May 2017, 16:45

Saw Roberts this morning going into Nando's.

Carrying 2 of his,kids and walking seemingly fine. Hope this means he's fit enough.

Any news on Zak and Junior
Audacter Et Sincere

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 17 May 2017, 19:00

lurcher wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:The rules are that you can take a small amount of food and drink but nothing to excess.

should be able to manage that hudds the special water is labelled up as its prescription but I have to drink 3 litres a day of it. I do have some evidence as well.
You should be OK.

My mum is a coeliac so has to take gluten free food, like yourself. She's never had problems except at the Etihad but she took a Doctor's note and she had to see the Head Steward who OK'd it.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Nu Shooze
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nu Shooze » 18 May 2017, 14:14

Not done Newcastle before and was thinking of stopping over Sunday night.

Is it still lively or does it die after the last game's finished?

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 18 May 2017, 16:41

Injury news?
Audacter Et Sincere

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 18 May 2017, 16:54

Mysterio wrote:Injury news?

For Leeds.

Garbutt out
Galloway out.

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 19 May 2017, 09:31

Ferris has completed his ban ,so Mcshane and Milner can get under his skin , plenty of penalties and therefore plenty of field position.
Leeds Rhinos must be very concerned about what they can do to stop us.
COYF

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 19 May 2017, 09:53

Larroyer has been called back from Bulls to cover Magic and bank holiday fixtures. We have a busy spell coming up with 3 games in 9 days. All hands on deck.

Normy-Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Normy-Tiger » 19 May 2017, 10:56

Can see him being used at home vs Widnes for sure. Along with a few others. Try go full strength on Sunday and Bank holiday monday away at Leigh.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 20 May 2017, 08:25

Score32-20
first try Eden
MOM Millington
here's hoping are good run at MW continues COME ON YE FORD

Richall

Post by Richall » 20 May 2017, 20:36

I'm not liking all this slipping about with our fast expansive game could even things a little

Normy-Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Normy-Tiger » 20 May 2017, 21:52

Richall wrote:I'm not liking all this slipping about with our fast expansive game could even things a little
Weathers meant to be lovely tomorrow. Hopefully dry up a little by 5pm.