table topping under 19S

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

table topping under 19S

Post by gateman » 28 Apr 2017, 08:43

last night I was fortunate enough to be in the crowd that watched our table topping under 19S overcome a very determined Widnes side coming out winners 34-6, I only heard that we had a match on when my son phoned me on is way from work at about 5-45 PM he said that he had picked it up on Twitter, I wish the club would do more to promote these games its not to much to ask,

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: table topping under 19S

Post by Casmoley » 28 Apr 2017, 10:01

gateman wrote:last night I was fortunate enough to be in the crowd that watched our table topping under 19S overcome a very determined Widnes side coming out winners 34-6, I only heard that we had a match on when my son phoned me on is way from work at about 5-45 PM he said that he had picked it up on Twitter, I wish the club would do more to promote these games its not to much to ask,

Who can you see making it in the first Team? Do any of the lads either look ready or potential in the future? For me Luke Million, Jaques O'Neil, Callum McCelland and Jake Trueman all look like future talents, but their are others that perform well weekly.

Anyone else with thoughts?

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: table topping under 19S

Post by gateman » 28 Apr 2017, 12:52

last night I thought Robbie Storey run on to the ball well playing centre, as always Calum MCLELLAND and Jake Trueman played well at half back, but its early days anyone of the 17 could stake a claim there was a lot more great prospects amongst them