Buying tickets online

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Buying tickets online

Post by derbystiger » 19 Apr 2017, 10:16

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I'm trying to buy tickets for Hull online. I've never done it before as normally get my away tickets at the previous home game, but Hull tickets weren't available in the ticket office on Friday. The ticket site doesn't give any delivery options, the box is blank. Can anyone who has used the site let me know what happens? Do they post them by default, do you get an 'eticket' or will I have to pick up from Hull on Sunday? Cheers

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Buying tickets online

Post by HuddsTigers » 19 Apr 2017, 12:21

Tickets in the week preceding the game are collected from the home club's ticket office (e.g. Hull's ticket office) on the day.

The club will take them across on Sunday. This is to prevent the risk of them going missing or not getting delivered before the day.

In the weeks before, it should give you a postal option in the dropdown box (thought it didn't last week annoyingly). I have raised this with the club, as really, 7 days before a game they should have ample time to post out and enough postal days to deliver.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Buying tickets online

Post by derbystiger » 19 Apr 2017, 13:17

HuddsTigers wrote:Tickets in the week preceding the game are collected from the home club's ticket office (e.g. Hull's ticket office) on the day.

The club will take them across on Sunday. This is to prevent the risk of them going missing or not getting delivered before the day.

In the weeks before, it should give you a postal option in the dropdown box (thought it didn't last week annoyingly). I have raised this with the club, as really, 7 days before a game they should have ample time to post out and enough postal days to deliver.
Thanks for the info Hudds. It's the first time I had to use it as always get my away tickets when at the home games. I was a little annoyed on Friday that I couldn't just buy Hull tickets at the ticket office as I normally do, just Saints tickets.