hull sunday

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigersfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: hull sunday

Post by tigersfan » 18 Apr 2017, 17:37

I was mainly aiming the fact that the retail team have no idea what's going atleast 90% of the time basically kids behind the desk.
Must have asked atleast 10 questions this season that a retail team should know
However they just seem can't be bothered.
Answers like
Just call the stadium.
Or asked him to pass me a number on from cas website to be told "can't you just do it yourself"
Also witnessed a "biggish" man ask about more XXXL SIZES just got shrugs and after he left one guy actually laughed and said "if u lost few stone wouldn't have that problem"
Personally time for a change of staff i think.
Someone who knows what's going on and with decent customer service. Cause it's well documented on here how shocking the shop boys are

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 18 Apr 2017, 17:51

Is it well documented, or like all retail walks of life, people take an issue and blow out of proportion or it's one experience in a thousand that's bad?

I've not had one bad experience from the guys in the shop, and neither have any of my family. In fact, I've heard several people commend the lads for their service and help, they are friendly and amenable.

In this situation, did you ask them to ring Hull FC for you? Did you ask them when tickets may come in for students?

With the other comments you have made, it's hard to comment when you don't provide the situation. However, I would also ask why if you had such grave concerns you haven't raised it with Marc (the shop manager) or the club, which would seem a better approach for complaints, particularly for historical ones, where it could have been dealt with for you there and then.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

matt_casfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by matt_casfan » 18 Apr 2017, 19:43

tigersfan wrote:Just been to shop and no student tickets have been given and the young lads in retail "Again" have no idea what's going on told me to phone hull fc ticket office which told me to call tomorrow.

I swear clubs employ people for the laugh these guys don't have a clue don't offer tickets on the website you haven't got in-store just cost me petrol and parking for nothing and needed today as I'm away until game day so well down castleford tigersyour clueless retail boys have let you down again 25% of 20 student tickets all going to hulls pocket now
Surely needs sorting or atleast work together and only advertise what you've got in store
I can't believe this is happening again. I am sick to death of seeing these lads get slagged off on here by ungrateful snobs.

These guys have given up their holidays year after year and worked incredible amounts of overtime for pittance and all they get is grief from keyboard warriors.

They have been a significant part in the turnaround of the shops fortunes. From making 350k and almost shutting to raking in 1.6m through the tills.

They deservedly got a round of applause at the last meet the directors night for their efforts.

After what they read on here its a miracle they're all still there.

Like fully said, neither myself or my family have ever had any issues with them over the years and have always found them to be pleasent and helpful.

...You're even moaning about a problem they have no control over! God give me strength.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 18 Apr 2017, 19:51

matt_casfan wrote:
tigersfan wrote:Just been to shop and no student tickets have been given and the young lads in retail "Again" have no idea what's going on told me to phone hull fc ticket office which told me to call tomorrow.

I swear clubs employ people for the laugh these guys don't have a clue don't offer tickets on the website you haven't got in-store just cost me petrol and parking for nothing and needed today as I'm away until game day so well down castleford tigersyour clueless retail boys have let you down again 25% of 20 student tickets all going to hulls pocket now
Surely needs sorting or atleast work together and only advertise what you've got in store
I can't believe this is happening again. I am sick to death of seeing these lads get slagged off on here by ungrateful snobs.

These guys have given up their holidays year after year and worked incredible amounts of overtime for pittance and all they get is grief from keyboard warriors.

They have been a significant part in the turnaround of the shops fortunes. From making 350k and almost shutting to raking in 1.6m through the tills.

They deservedly got a round of applause at the last meet the directors night for their efforts.

Like fully said, neither myself or my family have ever had any issues with them over the years and have always found them to be pleasent and helpful.

...You're even moaning about a problem they have no control over! God give me strength.
If we won the CC, league leaders shield, grand final this year and moved into a new stadium next year some on here will still find somat to moan about.

](*,) ](*,)

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 18 Apr 2017, 20:46

Great set of lads, I have always been served with a smile, and found you can have a laugh with these guys. They have always shown respect, respect works both ways.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 18 Apr 2017, 20:53

I must agree. Lads are a good set of lads. Fair enough occasionally their customer service may be, let me say, naive, but the attitude and help is first class.
Audacter Et Sincere

mystery
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by mystery » 18 Apr 2017, 21:35

I have always found the lads in the shop friendly and helpful, I am usually in the shop a couple of times a week and have no complaints.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 18 Apr 2017, 23:51

always had great service from these lads. some times when its really busy with queues I accept they don't have time to chat. with regards to the xxxxl these sizes are usually the last to sell and theres always loads left in end of season sales
jo brand is eddie warings love child

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 19 Apr 2017, 07:40

I also have no complaints with the lads in the shop, I only wish the person who does the buying would also cater for the older supporters of which there are many when buying sports ware, most of the gear which might be great for our younger fans is far too outlandish for us pensioners to ware, see you Friday lads 2 full price a concession, COME ON YE FORD

mystery
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by mystery » 19 Apr 2017, 09:07

gateman wrote:I also have no complaints with the lads in the shop, I only wish the person who does the buying would also cater for the older supporters of which there are many when buying sports ware, most of the gear which might be great for our younger fans is far too outlandish for us pensioners to ware, see you Friday lads 2 full price a concession, COME ON YE FORD
yes agree with the above, also track suit tops with zips, instead of having to pull tops over our heads! Thanks

tigersfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tigersfan » 19 Apr 2017, 10:25

fords wrote:
matt_casfan wrote:

If we won the CC, league leaders shield, grand final this year and moved into a new stadium next year some on here will still find somat to moan about.

](*,) ](*,)
Firstly I am far from a snob so that Is a pointless accusation without knowing someone personally
Secondly just because the bad experience hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen
And finally if we did win all the trophies I wouldn't complain and as far as I'm aware thisis thefirst complaint I have ever made.
Some people on here get way to touchy and bite at everything
It's quite hilarious some of the statementsthat come from this forum I can see why the barmy army shout "ban the forum" "forum give us a song" all keyboard warriors and quiet at the game :lol:

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 19 Apr 2017, 10:57

no idea if its to do with any forum but the chanting at the last two games as been nothing like it was earlier in the year
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 19 Apr 2017, 12:15

Does anyone know if any Students tickets have been sent to Cas yet?
cum on you Ford

da_jimbob_7
League One Player
League One Player
Twitter: Jimmothylad

Post by da_jimbob_7 » 19 Apr 2017, 12:17

I've had both good and bad experiences from the shop. I think those that complain have a valid reason to do so, aside from the 2/3hours we spend at the ground every other week for 30 weeks of the year, they are the next most important people to the club, where people will turn to them for all sorts of information and answers.
Now not for 1 second do I think they should be the font of all knowledge and have all the answers, but some further training and having the correct details to pass on would help and also at times their attitudes towards queries, yes they may have had 50 of the same question that day but each one should be answered with the same professionalism throughout, no matter how tedious.

Long live the Tigers!!!

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 19 Apr 2017, 12:36

Robert HIcks to ref the hull fc game.

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 19 Apr 2017, 14:37

old cas lass wrote:Robert HIcks to ref the hull fc game.
Well done OCL getting things back on track.

OffBeatRL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by OffBeatRL » 19 Apr 2017, 15:19

fast hands wrote:
But what would Robert Hicks think of the club shop customer service?

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 19 Apr 2017, 15:39

OffBeatRL wrote:
fast hands wrote:
But what would Robert Hicks think of the club shop customer service?
Back off track:
What do rugby fans think of Robert Hicks' performance in the world club challenge?

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 19 Apr 2017, 16:34

According to DP team could be unchanged, with rangi back in contention.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 19 Apr 2017, 17:25

1000 tickets already sold with 3 days left.