Luke gale

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Normy-Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Luke gale

Post by Normy-Tiger » 19 Apr 2017, 16:55

Doesnt matter anyway. Even if he didnt use it, he no longer can use it anyway.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 19 Apr 2017, 17:21

Normy-Tiger wrote:Doesnt matter anyway. Even if he didnt use it, he no longer can use it anyway.
Agree with that. I wonder why you can't carry them over though?

Normy-Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Normy-Tiger » 19 Apr 2017, 18:14

Do it once they give you benefit of doibt and offer EGP. On your second offense you should have learnt your lesson so its no longer possible to use.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 20 Apr 2017, 12:02

Normy-Tiger wrote:Do it once they give you benefit of doibt and offer EGP. On your second offense you should have learnt your lesson so its no longer possible to use.
But what happens if you don't use it because you were not found guilty of an offence, surely you can still use it at a later date?
Spreading the Cas gene pool

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 20 Apr 2017, 14:18

If the RL offer an early guilty plea, guilt is established. You cannot be found not guilty of something you admit guilt to. He was guilty of touching the ref, we all saw it. No further action means it's done with. If they had thought he was not guilty, then "no charge" would have appeared, not Grade A.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 20 Apr 2017, 14:39

fast hands wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
old cas lass wrote:No further action.
He used his EGP
Not sure, that was on the RFL site.
Put on by them.
Don't think so Fumper, not how it's written.
"The following players have have taken the option of an early guilty plea"...how is it written then because that's pretty clear to me?

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 20 Apr 2017, 14:54

cogito ergo sum wrote:If the RL offer an early guilty plea, guilt is established. You cannot be found not guilty of something you admit guilt to. He was guilty of touching the ref, we all saw it. No further action means it's done with. If they had thought he was not guilty, then "no charge" would have appeared, not Grade A.
Apologies for assumptions but I've not trawled through the RFL website to look at everything and relied on links put on here in which I have not seen:-

a) Luke Gale charged with any offence
b) Luke Gale appearing before the disciplinary panel
c) Luke Gale pleading guilty
c) Any mention of EGP

I simply came to the conclusion that as no comments on what may have happened in the process were found, the RFL had actually just decided the incident was not significant enough to warrant further comment or indeed, inclusion in the disciplinary process publications.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 20 Apr 2017, 15:38

Frustrating thing is that many of us saw it coming, but Luke didn't.

Mind you, from the ref's reaction to a tap to draw his attention, you would have thought Luke tasered him!

I don't think that Luke losing his EGP is that significant, he normally behaves.

Frankas
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Frankas » 21 Apr 2017, 19:58

The RFL have opened a can of worms Luke Gale put his hand on the refs arm whilst having a conversation, something what go's on every day

Then you have the Grix, and the Widnes player poleaxe the ref and get off scott free. Everyone who ever played or watched RL, know the ref is their to do a job, and should be respected by the players, but they're not Gods. It's time common sense came back into the game