Bring a friend Ticket for Catalan

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigersfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Bring a friend Ticket for Catalan

Post by tigersfan » 15 Mar 2017, 15:29

Couple years ago I could swear we had a bring a friend Ticket to help boost attendance for the Catalan game how come we don't do this anymore ???

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Bring a friend Ticket for Catalan

Post by fast hands » 15 Mar 2017, 16:15

tigersfan wrote:Couple years ago I could swear we had a bring a friend Ticket to help boost attendance for the Catalan game how come we don't do this anymore ???
My luck they don't do it this year, been asked to go with a mate. Never mind it's money in Castlefords bank with the 25%.

Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Squaddie86 » 15 Mar 2017, 17:30

tigersfan wrote:Couple years ago I could swear we had a bring a friend Ticket to help boost attendance for the Catalan game how come we don't do this anymore ???
I reckon:

1. We don't need it. Attendances are great this year.
2. Its open to abuse, people who would attend anyway get cheaper ticket as a "friend" meaning the club makes less money.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 15 Mar 2017, 18:29

Because it wasn't financially worth it to the club. The take up wasn't very large and they lost out on ST holders just passing it on to mates who already attended as suggested.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!