In a perfect world.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
OffBeatRL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: In a perfect world.

Post by OffBeatRL » 16 Feb 2017, 17:49

fast hands wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Pudsey? That's quite upmarket for Leeds and a really lovely place! Me thinks you are mixed up there, Stokey.

You want to visit Beeston, Killingbeck and Seacroft.
Think some residents of the above won't be best pleased with your put down of their areas. Makes me think you are listening to rumours. There are bad and worse parts than you mentioned in all towns and cities, have you never visited Westminster by the way.

Back to thread , Flat capper is on right lines attack is a better form defence.
I work in Beetson, live near Seacroft, and know the Killingbeck/surrounding areas (Halton Moor, Cross Gates) very well. They're among the most deprived areas of Leeds, but not inherently bad. Have their spots to avoid, for sure, but plenty of redeeming qualities too.

Like all places I guess. Except Wigan - that's entirely a dump.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: In a perfect world.

Post by lurcher » 17 Feb 2017, 01:11

OffBeatRL wrote:
fast hands wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Pudsey? That's quite upmarket for Leeds and a really lovely place! Me thinks you are mixed up there, Stokey.

You want to visit Beeston, Killingbeck and Seacroft.
Think some residents of the above won't be best pleased with your put down of their areas. Makes me think you are listening to rumours. There are bad and worse parts than you mentioned in all towns and cities, have you never visited Westminster by the way.

Back to thread , Flat capper is on right lines attack is a better form defence.
I work in Beetson, live near Seacroft, and know the Killingbeck/surrounding areas (Halton Moor, Cross Gates) very well. They're among the most deprived areas of Leeds, but not inherently bad. Have their spots to avoid, for sure, but plenty of redeeming qualities too.

Like all places I guess. Except Wigan - that's entirely a dump.
I assume you mean beeston, lol. I use to deliver to the leeds outskirts and you are right. I got the impression in some of the deprived area's people were working very hard to try and improve things. others couldn't give a flying. same as most parts of the country really.
jo brand is eddie warings love child