Ash Robson Gone

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Ash Robson Gone

Post by gateman » 13 Jan 2017, 12:14

Ash as been reported to have signed a three year contract at York Cas have received an undisclosed fee, I am sorry to see this lad go I always thought he could make it, all the best Ash , The report was in the sporting life

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Ash Robson Gone

Post by takethetwo » 13 Jan 2017, 12:30

gateman wrote:Ash as been reported to have signed a three year contract at York Cas have received an undisclosed fee, I am sorry to see this lad go I always thought he could make it, all the best Ash , The report was in the sporting life
I said at least 6 weeks ago that he wouldn't play for cas again .
Everyone on here called me a liar , the fact is he did several things wrong that the club didn't agree with . The interview that was everyone's proof I was lying was shot at the ground BEFORE these events occurred . The piece in the Pontefract and Castleford Express where he stated he couldn't wait to get started in the new season was taken from the aforementioned interview .

Oldcasman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Oldcasman » 13 Jan 2017, 12:40

takethetwo wrote:
gateman wrote:Ash as been reported to have signed a three year contract at York Cas have received an undisclosed fee, I am sorry to see this lad go I always thought he could make it, all the best Ash , The report was in the sporting life
Everyone on here called me a liar , the fact is he did several things wrong that the club didn't agree with . The interview that was everyone's proof I was lying was shot at the ground BEFORE these events occurred . The piece in the Pontefract and Castleford Express where he stated he couldn't wait to get started in the new season was taken from the aforementioned interview .
Unfortunately some on here are very quick in shooting people down even if they are in right

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 13 Jan 2017, 13:52

takethetwo wrote:
Think you should edit your post not everyone shot you down mate, I posted that he had gone on, I also got a bit of flak.

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 13 Jan 2017, 13:56

fast hands wrote:
takethetwo wrote:
Think you should edit your post not everyone shot you down mate, I posted that he had gone on, I also got a bit of flak.
I asked if there had been an announcement and there has now so all is well.

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 13 Jan 2017, 16:23

I apologise for saying EVERYONE shot me down for what I said . It happens far too often on here though . Just because someone posts something , we all don't need to shut them down and call them idiots or liars etc . I'm sure a lot of fans have been in the know about various subjects over the years but darent post them in case they get abuse for it .

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 13 Jan 2017, 16:25

takethetwo wrote:I apologise for saying EVERYONE shot me down for what I said . It happens far too often on here though . Just because someone posts something , we all don't need to shut them down and call them idiots or liars etc . I'm sure a lot of fans have been in the know about various subjects over the years but darent post them in case they get abuse for it .
Correct

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 13 Jan 2017, 17:07

fast hands wrote:
takethetwo wrote:I apologise for saying EVERYONE shot me down for what I said . It happens far too often on here though . Just because someone posts something , we all don't need to shut them down and call them idiots or liars etc . I'm sure a lot of fans have been in the know about various subjects over the years but darent post them in case they get abuse for it .
Correct

you spot on it happens far to much