New Home Shirt

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Fryston Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

New Home Shirt

Post by Fryston Tiger » 09 Nov 2016, 20:01

What's everyone's thoughts?

da_jimbob_7
League One Player
League One Player
Twitter: Jimmothylad

Re: New Home Shirt

Post by da_jimbob_7 » 09 Nov 2016, 20:02

I like it :)

Long live the Tigers!!!

Fryston Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Fryston Tiger » 09 Nov 2016, 20:05

Think I need to see it in the flesh. Last couple of years iv bought the Away shirt....

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 09 Nov 2016, 20:16

Where can you see the new shirt ?

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 09 Nov 2016, 20:18

Cas social media pages
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 09 Nov 2016, 20:20

Cheers Machine.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 09 Nov 2016, 20:25

No problem
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Andrew6666
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Andrew6666 » 09 Nov 2016, 20:29

Looks like last year's but with mesh. I like last year's super 8s shirt. Good range of poll shirts though.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 09 Nov 2016, 21:07

GMI Construction are on the shirt as well. Good move. :D

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 10 Nov 2016, 06:10

The bits inside the Vee reminds me of that old tea time TV show Blockbusters :)

Not a fan of it though. I find most of the Xblades leisurewear a little too busy...like the designers can't help adding to things.
Looks like a coat for me again in 2017!

Router1977
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Router1977 » 10 Nov 2016, 13:32

Can we purchase a players profit shirt like the days of ISC. I just think the quality is better and the neck line is better defined with more white.

classysupercas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas » 11 Nov 2016, 14:28

:? too much orange again i dont like it. too much like last years. why dont they give us a selection and let the fans choose it like previous years?

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 11 Nov 2016, 18:36

classysupercas wrote::? too much orange again i dont like it. too much like last years. why dont they give us a selection and let the fans choose it like previous years?
It's orange. That is our colour. It ain't gonna change any time soon.

And they don't let fans decide because it has to be done around about April time and even if you did, someone, somewhere will still be disappointed.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 11 Nov 2016, 18:47

Just because it's 'our colour' don't mean we should like it.
IMO it's far to orange, in fact brilliant bright orange.
TBH I've past caring about colouR anymore.
Can't do nowT about it.
Just means I don't buy shirts, odd occasion I'll get a tshirt or female polo shirt.

classysupercas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas » 12 Nov 2016, 14:24

HUDDSTIGER just cos our colour is orange doesnt mean it has to be mostly orange, we could have more black and white for example. as for not letting fans decide at least that way you go with the majority. i dont understand why you dont think thats better??

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 12 Nov 2016, 14:44

Think I'll still wait for the away one again not a fan of OUR orange tbf but think this is better than last years and am hoping for a top class away shirt! I will say was going through loads of my old shirts last year and the Isc ones were still defo the best imo even more so the pro fit ones not a fan of the material in our new shirts but if we think that's what is better for a playing and merchandise side of things so be it I'll still buy other bits.

speedy
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: @casrlfc

Post by speedy » 12 Nov 2016, 16:33

HuddsTigers wrote:
classysupercas wrote::? too much orange again i dont like it. too much like last years. why dont they give us a selection and let the fans choose it like previous years?

And they don't let fans decide because it has to be done around about April time and even if you did, someone, somewhere will still be disappointed.
Looks like another year for my family without shirts and the grand kids. When will some one at the club remember that we are black and amber not [REMOVED] agent holland orange its sheee ite

Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Squaddie86 » 12 Nov 2016, 17:42

speedy wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:

Looks like another year for my family without shirts and the grand kids. When will some one at the club remember that we are black and amber not [REMOVED] agent holland orange its sheee ite
Someone uploaded a photo to Facebook the other day showing Cas shirts down the years...

There was a lot of orange, probably about as much as there was yellow.

Tbh I prefer the yellow, but this idea that 'our colour is "amber"' is a bit of an exaggeration.

I like the new shirt.

chesterfieldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by chesterfieldtiger » 12 Nov 2016, 18:04

Squaddie86 wrote:
speedy wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:

Someone uploaded a photo to Facebook the other day showing Cas shirts down the years...

Tbh I prefer the yellow, but this idea that 'our colour is "amber"' is a bit of an exaggeration.

I like the new shirt.
Sorry to disagree with you but our colours have always been quoted as black and amber. I am not a historian of the club but at 47 been following the mighty black and amber for 40 years and although a lot will argue that Wikipedia is rubbish it quotes our colours as black and orange but even on there it says historically we play in black and amber. Don't mind the orange as it ties with the tigers tag but I prefer our propper club colours

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 13 Nov 2016, 01:13

chesterfieldtiger wrote:
Squaddie86 wrote:
speedy wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:

I like the new shirt.
Sorry to disagree with you but our colours have always been quoted as black and amber. I am not a historian of the club but at 47 been following the mighty black and amber for 40 years and although a lot will argue that Wikipedia is rubbish it quotes our colours as black and orange but even on there it says historically we play in black and amber. Don't mind the orange as it ties with the tigers tag but I prefer our propper club colours
i know what you mean but shudds are officially claret and gold and hunslets are myrtle and flame. don't hear them complaining that they are maroon and amber and green and red.
jo brand is eddie warings love child