Season tickets

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Evatiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Season tickets

Post by Evatiger » 12 Sep 2016, 11:34

On sale from Wednesday.good to see the club rolling em out earlier than ever.lets buy in numbers COYF

greenhouse
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Season tickets

Post by greenhouse » 12 Sep 2016, 11:55

would like to see some good news regarding signings and maybe some news on the new ground to boost sales.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 12 Sep 2016, 12:00

would imagine there would be a number of things announced in the next few days
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 12 Sep 2016, 12:32

Does that mean some new signings / contract extensions are about to be announced??

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 12 Sep 2016, 12:43

moley will be on soon with the details of extensions
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Oldcasman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Oldcasman » 12 Sep 2016, 14:42

Not renewing mine been messed about to much this season with match rescheduling etc

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 12 Sep 2016, 14:52

Oldcasman wrote:Not renewing mine been messed about to much this season with match rescheduling etc
Thats the spirit

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 12 Sep 2016, 15:24

Prices also frozen.
Same as last season.

Bansley_Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bansley_Tiger » 12 Sep 2016, 15:26

Sure i read earlier somewhere that they are scrapping Thursday night games for next year, Friday and Saturday Sky games, should boost ST sales.
If its the case a family ticket will be bought from this household.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 12 Sep 2016, 15:28

once again I will be renewing mine I know its a ball ache keep messing with the fixtures, but its not the clubs fault the club tried to schedule for Sunday games wherever possible at the fans request only for sky to rearrange them, I get the added value of the season ticket by watching the under 19s

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 12 Sep 2016, 15:42

Oldcasman wrote:Not renewing mine been messed about to much this season with match rescheduling etc
This season was good compared to previous seasons. However, each to their own I guess.

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 12 Sep 2016, 15:45

well we weren't going to bother as we are unable to get to night matches, but its a case of supporting the team we love :-({|=

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 12 Sep 2016, 17:14

yorky wrote:well we weren't going to bother as we are unable to get to night matches, but its a case of supporting the team we love :-({|=
I wasn't gonna bother as its very difficult getting to night matches and I have wasted 4 tickets this year due to work commitments, but when it comes down to it we will renew again as then the club then have the money in the bank. Plus, I see it pretty much the same as voting - if you don't vote then you can't moan about things! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mystery
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by mystery » 14 Sep 2016, 09:27

derbystiger wrote:
yorky wrote:well we weren't going to bother as we are unable to get to night matches, but its a case of supporting the team we love :-({|=
I wasn't gonna bother as its very difficult getting to night matches and I have wasted 4 tickets this year due to work commitments, but when it comes down to it we will renew again as then the club then have the money in the bank. Plus, I see it pretty much the same as voting - if you don't vote then you can't moan about things! :lol: :lol: :lol:
All our family renewing, even though there was a lot of stress caused through games been changed, We just think next year will be special, just want to be part of it.

Oldcasman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Oldcasman » 14 Sep 2016, 09:51

derbystiger wrote:
So if you don't buy a season ticket and pay at the gate every week you cannot comment / moan about the club, just bear in mind the person who pays at gate every week pays more into the club than a ticket holder.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 14 Sep 2016, 10:35

Buying a session ticket gives the club an idea of income, which is needed in the off season. Also lets them track people who don't renew so they can identify why and what they can do.

I never make money from a season ticket (cheaper than paying in the door per match) but I know I'll get in and get the first chance for any important tickets ie finals.

I know it's expensive up front but there is a direct debit option to help soften the blow.

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 14 Sep 2016, 11:51

Oldcasman wrote:
derbystiger wrote:
So if you don't buy a season ticket and pay at the gate every week you cannot comment / moan about the club, just bear in mind the person who pays at gate every week pays more into the club than a ticket holder.
"He" might pay more but that's not much good if "he" only turns up every 4 games is it??......why season ticket sales are so important to any sporting club is because it is guaranteed income whether or not the holder turns up, i buy a season ticket every year but might only attend half of the home games due to outside circumstances but i get a season ticket every year and just look at it as my donation to keeping my club alive.

Carloswri1926
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Carloswri1926 » 14 Sep 2016, 11:58

That's mine renewed this morning.

Never an issue with me and will be behind the boys next year

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 14 Sep 2016, 12:30

Carloswri1926 wrote:That's mine renewed this morning.

Never an issue with me and will be behind the boys next year
6 of us renewed thank god i only pay for me n wife rest payed by family....
looking forward to 2017 hope the injurys stay away from our first team ....c o y f .......

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 14 Sep 2016, 12:37

Tigerwood posse wrote:
Oldcasman wrote:
derbystiger wrote:
"He" might pay more but that's not much good if "he" only turns up every 4 games is it??......why season ticket sales are so important to any sporting club is because it is guaranteed income whether or not the holder turns up, i buy a season ticket every year but might only attend half of the home games due to outside circumstances but i get a season ticket every year and just look at it as my donation to keeping my club alive.
Thats the point I was trying to make, even though we cannot attend every game, we see it as our donation to financially support the club. The part about being able to moan was meant a little 'tongue in cheek', but I guess some people just take things a little too seriously! Our 3 season tickets will be renewed