Season tickets

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Season tickets

Post by HuddsTigers » 16 Sep 2016, 12:50

greenhouse wrote:would like to see some good news regarding signings and maybe some news on the new ground to boost sales.

RE: New ground.

Lateral have submitted several planning applications to discharge various conditions from the original outline planning application that has gone through.

They are currently trying to revise some of the conditions to alter the development in terms of retailers and to omit the supermarket owing to market conditions, preventing large format food stores from investing in new developments of this nature. There is a little bit of wrangling at this moment in time between Lateral and the council's employed retail analysts Nexus, who have provided a report saying that these changes will largely increase the impact on Five Towns. However, WYG, who did previous report for the council for the outline application have provided further commentary stating that they feel that Nexus have over-egged the impacts, and it will more than likely be much lower.

Cas are not in a position to announce anything. All media and PR comes from Lateral. We are at their behest and patience is needed.

The expected start date for the development is this Autumn. Lateral are constantly offering new things to invest in Five Towns as a whole and a lot of the things are being ticked off one by one.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Normy-Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Normy-Tiger » 28 Sep 2016, 18:58

How does the direct debit work??

I know its 6 monthly payments... What month does it start and how much a month please?

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 28 Sep 2016, 19:04

Taken from the Cas Tigers site :-

You can split the cost of your 2017 Season Ticket over six monthly instalments via direct debit. Fans need to sign up before 5pm on Monday 21st November 2016 to take up the direct debit offer. This option is only available in store at the Tigers Den.

In full here :-

https://castlefordtigers.com/tickets.php?show=seasons

Normy-Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Normy-Tiger » 28 Sep 2016, 19:42

Yeh I sae that but doesnt say the amounts or details. Just wondered if anyone knew?

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 28 Sep 2016, 20:25

There's plenty who come on here and moan who don't do either!!

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Post by Matt » 28 Sep 2016, 20:28

Normy-Tiger wrote:Yeh I sae that but doesnt say the amounts or details. Just wondered if anyone knew?
Normally around £36/40 a month for an adult standing. Other than that there's no other real details, you give them your bank details and specify a date for the DD to come out and for the next 6 months they take the cash.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 28 Sep 2016, 20:41

Last year it was £41 a month for six months. The club failed to mention that last year there was a £10 admin fee for setting up the direct debit.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 31 Oct 2016, 21:15

Nice touch Steve Gill phoned tonight to thank me for renewing my season ticket that's the first time in 14 years as a season ticket holder somebody from the club as been in touch thanks a again Steve Much Appreciated

muckymunksy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by muckymunksy » 01 Nov 2016, 09:12

Is it a credit check for the installments plan?

dj nelly
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: Neil230467

Post by dj nelly » 01 Nov 2016, 19:39

no

steadygetyerboots-on
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by steadygetyerboots-on » 24 Nov 2016, 21:41

Quick query regarding season tickets if anyone can help.
Are the family season tickets specific to mum, dad & kids? Or could say two adult brothers or sisters & their children qualify?
Ordinarily I wouldn't bother, however with less and less games being on a Sunday afternoon I'm not sure how many games our kids will get to so I'm loathe to spend the usual £140 for them to sit in the cupboard for most games.
"Stand by me as I stand by you, be brave and dare to dream".

Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Squaddie86 » 28 Nov 2016, 20:07

I'd say its any 2 adults and children (how are they gonna check for family ties? Kids can have 2 dads these days, etc...), but I'd check with the club to be sure.

steadygetyerboots-on
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by steadygetyerboots-on » 28 Nov 2016, 22:19

Cheers mate. All sorted & you're right. The young lads in the shop sorted it confirmed that it can be any combination of two adults.
"Stand by me as I stand by you, be brave and dare to dream".