Luke Gale-discaplinary.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Luke Gale-discaplinary.

Post by old cas lass » 22 Aug 2016, 17:18

Been cautioned for making contact with the ref in the wire game.
First I've heard of this.
Anyone see it who was at the game.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Luke Gale-discaplinary.

Post by tigerfeat » 22 Aug 2016, 18:06

I didn't notice anything but hes devolped a habit of touching the officials
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dez » 22 Aug 2016, 18:56

I think its a NO charge.... relates to an incident in the 50th minutes

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 23 Aug 2016, 00:41

No charge for Luke, but Fifita on a B charge for Wakey, our next opponents!
Danny Boy

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 23 Aug 2016, 09:12

Danny Boy wrote:No charge for Luke, but Fifita on a B charge for Wakey, our next opponents!
He has an EGP available so perhaps he'll dodge the charge
I guess it depends on the severity of it.

By the looks Dave Taylor may be missing against us in a few weeks as he's 2 charges to face

tigersfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tigersfan » 23 Aug 2016, 09:37

The incident occured on our defensive line ref was stood in the gap where clark would have scooted over gale just pushed him out of the way to defend his line, no malice but poor positioning from the ref, plus they couldnt ban gale especially when westerman was touching and moving the ref everytime he set back 10

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 23 Aug 2016, 12:49

tigersfan wrote:The incident occured on our defensive line ref was stood in the gap where clark would have scooted over gale just pushed him out of the way to defend his line, no malice but poor positioning from the ref, plus they couldnt ban gale especially when westerman was touching and moving the ref everytime he set back 10
Firstly on Westerman, there's no way anything done by a Warrington player would stop a Cas player receiving a ban.

As for the Gale incident, isn't it a common attacking ploy to run at the ref knowing he's in the way of defenders as the ref is often left with little choice than to move towards a defender to get out of the way of the attacker? For me that doesn't make Gale guilty of anything though.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

tigersfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tigersfan » 23 Aug 2016, 23:19

Flat Capper wrote:
tigersfan wrote:The incident occured on our defensive line ref was stood in the gap where clark would have scooted over gale just pushed him out of the way to defend his line, no malice but poor positioning from the ref, plus they couldnt ban gale especially when westerman was touching and moving the ref everytime he set back 10
Firstly on Westerman, there's no way anything done by a Warrington player would stop a Cas player receiving a ban.

As for the Gale incident, isn't it a common attacking ploy to run at the ref knowing he's in the way of defenders as the ref is often left with little choice than to move towards a defender to get out of the way of the attacker? For me that doesn't make Gale guilty of anything though.
Regarding westerman I was thinking if gale has been cautioned and not him fair??

And if the ref is in the way I believe you should have the right to move him out of the way

The contact with the ref is getting way out of hand there's a difference between moving him out of the way in defence and grabbing him to talk to him

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 23 Aug 2016, 23:54

What ever happened to giving a penalty or ten yard for back chat? And yellow cards for touching refs?

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 24 Aug 2016, 09:19

TT Tiger wrote:What ever happened to giving a penalty or ten yard for back chat? And yellow cards for touching refs?
Shaun Wane had it abolished....

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 24 Aug 2016, 13:51

Danny Boy wrote:No charge for Luke, but Fifita on a B charge for Wakey, our next opponents!
Been given a 1 game breather
So unavailable for our Fixture