todays match

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: todays match

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Aug 2016, 10:02

I will be getting my money on cas next year it wont be with p.p tho...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 21 Aug 2016, 15:57

Frankie as had some rotten luck broken ribs on his return to the first team, I would love to see either Brandon Douglas or Conner Fitzsimons given a go in the remaining matches I am sure either of them will not let the team down

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 21 Aug 2016, 16:24

Shenny back in full training so we may have him back for the wakey game.
If he's fit play him.

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 21 Aug 2016, 16:48

wakey not going well at moment got beat by widnes and from what i hear got two more injurys
things just going from bad to worse for them ground problems -now more injurys -you got to feel sorry for them
or may be we dont-c o y f .....

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Aug 2016, 16:49

Personally id play strongest team we could last few games keep momentum going to go into next season with
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 21 Aug 2016, 16:58

tigerfeat wrote:Personally id play strongest team we could last few games keep momentum going to go into next season with
Agree.
We have to make a statement for next year.
Still need to aim to win our remaining games.

classysupercas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas » 21 Aug 2016, 18:50

:clap: :dance: hard lines that cas thats 3 games we should really have won against the top teams in superleague cant remember when we almost did that on the bounce. should be good for confidence knowing you can beat any team home or away. we do still require a few signings tho just to make sure! overall very positive about cas again.

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 21 Aug 2016, 19:28

gateman wrote:Frankie as had some rotten luck broken ribs on his return to the first team, I would love to see either Brandon Douglas or Conner Fitzsimons given a go in the remaining matches I am sure either of them will not let the team down
Fair shout

However I think it's time for big Will to make a claim for a regular contention - His time has come to step up to the plate.

It all bodes well for the long term and the legacy DP is trying to create

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 21 Aug 2016, 19:57

ERG2012 wrote:
gateman wrote:Frankie as had some rotten luck broken ribs on his return to the first team, I would love to see either Brandon Douglas or Conner Fitzsimons given a go in the remaining matches I am sure either of them will not let the team down
Fair shout

However I think it's time for big Will to make a claim for a regular contention - His time has come to step up to the plate.

It all bodes well for the long term and the legacy DP is trying to create
Isn't he on loan at Oxford?

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 21 Aug 2016, 19:58

ERG2012 wrote:
Fair shout

It all bodes well for the long term and the legacy DP is trying to create[/quote

Hopefully Will will get plenty of time on the pitch in the seasons final four games. Lets see his potential blossom just as Gadwin has this year.
cum on you Ford

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 22 Aug 2016, 09:01

Big Will as been in the team a number of times this year, the lad looks good for two or three drives then seems to run out of energy he needs His energy level building up to be a super league player, I would look to be giving 1 or 2 of the under 19s a run we have every thing to gain and nothing to loose at this stage of the season, Hubby was 16 on his first game Ollie Holmes 18 look at these players now

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 22 Aug 2016, 09:33

gateman wrote:Big Will as been in the team a number of times this year, the lad looks good for two or three drives then seems to run out of energy he needs His energy level building up to be a super league player, I would look to be giving 1 or 2 of the under 19s a run we have every thing to gain and nothing to loose at this stage of the season, Hubby was 16 on his first game Ollie Holmes 18 look at these players now
Oli was 17 when he made his debut.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 22 Aug 2016, 11:55

proves a point if they are good enough give them a go

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 22 Aug 2016, 11:59

gateman wrote:Big Will as been in the team a number of times this year, the lad looks good for two or three drives then seems to run out of energy he needs His energy level building up to be a super league player, I would look to be giving 1 or 2 of the under 19s a run we have every thing to gain and nothing to loose at this stage of the season, Hubby was 16 on his first game Ollie Holmes 18 look at these players now
Maheer needs game time to build up his match fitness and even when games have been won DP as still left him on the sidelines, at Wakie when we had lost Partrick early he still didn't put him on until the closing couple of minutes. DP obviously wants him to show more in training and lacks faith in him to do the job.
Hopefully Powell will get his way and we will join the many SL sides running a second team next season as this would be ideal for lads like Will to get some much needed regular game action and have them ready for 1st team duty when they are required.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 23 Aug 2016, 12:06

Big will as been at OXFORD on and off , hardly a team to play with to build yourself up, the competition its self is hardly a step up from the league my armature team plays in Normanton Knights

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 24 Aug 2016, 18:32

According to Stuart Cummings in "The Whistle Blower" in League Weekly, referee Chris Kendall awarded Rhys Evans try on the 60th minute (their second) on the seventh tackle! His distraction came when Aston Sims was judged to have been held up in-goal. This should have been the 4th tackle re-start but despite asking the touch judges they ruled it was the third. On the sixth tackle of the set, Warrington were tackled under the posts and then moved the ball wide for Evans to score on their extra play.

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 24 Aug 2016, 18:56

Remove the score from the game then and award cas the game and we can still make the top 4 :D

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 24 Aug 2016, 19:02

No wonder our coach pulls his hair out with officials.
Seems every negative decision goes against us.

Back to maths school for that set of officials.
:evil: