Gerr into 'em

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
andymc133
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Gerr into 'em

Post by andymc133 » 15 Aug 2016, 18:03

Anyone got a link to the rangi tackle I cannot find it anywhere

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 15 Aug 2016, 19:19

Id assume it will be on the highlights of the Superleague show later on today

Or perhaps on the "last tackle" review on YouTube later

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 15 Aug 2016, 19:20

It's on Facebook somewhere.
Can't for the life of me remember which Facebook site it was on.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 15 Aug 2016, 19:48

ERG2012 wrote:Id assume it will be on the highlights of the Superleague show later on today

Or perhaps on the "last tackle" review on YouTube later
https://m.facebook.com/groups/335352563 ... =bookmarks
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 15 Aug 2016, 19:59

Top drawer hit
Nothing wrong with that just unfortunately Manfradi has landed awkward and ended up injured

Unsure why Wigan fans think it's illegal...

Andrew6666
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Andrew6666 » 15 Aug 2016, 20:36

ERG2012 wrote:Top drawer hit
Nothing wrong with that just unfortunately Manfradi has landed awkward and ended up injured

Unsure why Wigan fans think it's illegal...
The bullies hot bullied, love it. Fair tackle. If your going to dance about like that your going to get clobbered :D :D :D

yorkie1bn
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by yorkie1bn » 15 Aug 2016, 22:29

andymc133 wrote:Anyone got a link to the rangi tackle I cannot find it anywhere
buy the video from the shop all helps the funds don't be tight

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 15 Aug 2016, 23:53

we attend all games but like to get the videos so much you miss watching live -plus all extra income for club

andymc133
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by andymc133 » 16 Aug 2016, 09:19

Just wanted to see what the fuss was about the tackle not watch the full match so as much as I love Castleford tigers I wasn't going to buy a dvd to watch 1 tackle

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 16 Aug 2016, 10:34

Just watch the tackle on the super league show on bbc I player I was a perfectly legitimate tackle he hit just below the shoulder with his, then wrapped the arms around it was just with that much force it knocked him off his feet. Unlike the one Luke Walsh was sin binned for against les cats, but he was lucky his did not cause injury.

Oh and on the note of hamshire's try in in goal judge was right in front less than 5yards away and he saw nothing wrong but wane from the other side of the pitch knows it would have been disallowed on sky? That man has better sight than a sniper!!!!

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 17 Aug 2016, 14:40

TT Tiger wrote:Just watch the tackle on the super league show on bbc I player I was a perfectly legitimate tackle he hit just below the shoulder with his, then wrapped the arms around it was just with that much force it knocked him off his feet. Unlike the one Luke Walsh was sin binned for against les cats, but he was lucky his did not cause injury.

Oh and on the note of hamshire's try in in goal judge was right in front less than 5yards away and he saw nothing wrong but wane from the other side of the pitch knows it would have been disallowed on sky? That man has better sight than a sniper!!!!
The touch judge was also on the spot, with the ref also close by.
Danny Boy

The Fox
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by The Fox » 18 Aug 2016, 09:01

TT Tiger wrote:Just watch the tackle on the super league show on bbc I player I was a perfectly legitimate tackle he hit just below the shoulder with his, then wrapped the arms around it was just with that much force it knocked him off his feet. Unlike the one Luke Walsh was sin binned for against les cats, but he was lucky his did not cause injury.

In all fairness, we sit in the stand next to the away team area, and from our view (and therefore Wane's view) it certainly looked as though Hampshire had dropped the ball. However, I do take your point that there were 3 officials far more closer than we were and they saw nothing wrong, I assumed that it was a case of slamming the ball down and that it bounced up??

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 18 Aug 2016, 10:59

I agree I wasn't far from where Wane was sitting and on first viewing it did look bounced. Having seen it on TV though the officials were so close that they couldn't have missed a knock on

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 18 Aug 2016, 11:16

Tamworth Tiger wrote:I agree I wasn't far from where Wane was sitting and on first viewing it did look bounced. Having seen it on TV though the officials were so close that they couldn't have missed a knock on
How many times have we had 50/50 calls go against us, so its about time we had some luck. He needs to remember that Wigan had a couple of bans overturned lately on appeal that had to be a 'back hander' to the RFL, as they were as guilty as a puppy sat next to a pile of ***! Given as a try on the field, good enough for me. Typical Wane, his team got outplayed and he wants to moan. Well, tough Mr Wane, it was a try, you got beat, get over it and move on! It does make it all the more sweeter that it was Hampshire who scored it though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 18 Aug 2016, 11:46

I'm happy it was a try, just saying on first sight it looked like he might have lost it.