whos leaving

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: whos leaving

Post by old cas lass » 20 Jul 2016, 12:01

Duplicate.
Last edited by old cas lass on 20 Jul 2016, 12:02, edited 1 time in total.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 20 Jul 2016, 12:02

Savelio as officially signed for the club until the end of the season.
He's replaced tickle.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 20 Jul 2016, 12:20

old cas lass wrote:Savelio as officially signed for the club until the end of the season.
He's replaced tickle.

On loan, no mention of anything beyond that

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 20 Jul 2016, 12:22

fords wrote:
old cas lass wrote:Savelio as officially signed for the club until the end of the season.
He's replaced tickle.

As was Larne Patrick originally.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 20 Jul 2016, 12:26

Casmoley wrote:
fords wrote:
He's replaced tickle.

so your saying its beyond this season too ?

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 20 Jul 2016, 12:41

fords wrote:
Casmoley wrote:
fords wrote:
He's replaced tickle.

so your saying its beyond this season too ?
Larne got released by hudds if I remember correct sts say they will be keeping an eye on him to see how he goes. Hope I'm wrong but think this will just be a loan

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 20 Jul 2016, 13:35

I think it's only a loan because saints know how good he is and don't want it to come back and bite them on the backside. Could you imagine if it was the last game of the regular season and he scores the try that stops them getting in the top4? I think as soon as we have played them it will be announced that he has signed for next year ( hopefully 3yr deal) but if rumours are true that him and KC have had a fall out it makes sense for them to let him go now.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 20 Jul 2016, 13:40

TT Tiger wrote:I think it's only a loan because saints know how good he is and don't want it to come back and bite them on the backside. Could you imagine if it was the last game of the regular season and he scores the try that stops them getting in the top4? I think as soon as we have played them it will be announced that he has signed for next year ( hopefully 3yr deal) but if rumours are true that him and KC have had a fall out it makes sense for them to let him go now.
hope he does sign a three year deal but hes contracted to saints for next year and i will be suprised if we pay the money it will take to get him unless for some reason saints release him
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 20 Jul 2016, 13:48

TT Tiger wrote:I think it's only a loan because saints know how good he is and don't want it to come back and bite them on the backside. Could you imagine if it was the last game of the regular season and he scores the try that stops them getting in the top4? I think as soon as we have played them it will be announced that he has signed for next year ( hopefully 3yr deal) but if rumours are true that him and KC have had a fall out it makes sense for them to let him go now.
He cannot play against Saints whilst on loan at Cas

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 20 Jul 2016, 16:01

Fumper27 wrote:
He cannot play against Saints whilst on loan at Cas
That's what I was getting at