R.L. AND REFEREES

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: R.L. AND REFEREES

Post by Casmoley » 19 Jun 2016, 20:02

Andrew6666 wrote:
Casmoley wrote:
Andrew6666 wrote:
Casmoley wrote:Shaul did not ground the ball before crooks did, that would have been 3 trys to 0 with us on a roll. Poor call from the touch judge.
Whining about officials again what a shock!!!
Always the officials fault when a decision doesn't go our way - boring!!!

The official was NOT the reason we lost today. Neither was Massey you mong.
Comical. The personal insults come out when people don't agree with you again. Uneducated fool.

#MasseysFault

Andrew6666
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Andrew6666 » 19 Jun 2016, 20:04

Casmoley wrote:
Andrew6666 wrote:
Casmoley wrote:
Andrew6666 wrote:
Casmoley wrote:Shaul did not ground the ball before crooks did, that would have been 3 trys to 0 with us on a roll. Poor call from the touch judge.
Whining about officials again what a shock!!!
Always the officials fault when a decision doesn't go our way - boring!!!

The official was NOT the reason we lost today. Neither was Massey you mong.
Comical. The personal insults come out when people don't agree with you again. Uneducated fool.

#MasseysFault
Uneducated attention seeker, pointed out also by others on the forum.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 19 Jun 2016, 20:07

Some of the high tackles given against us were questionable, as was the two penalties for dragging when the Hull player didn't appear to be held. The one that got my goat however was in the first half when the Hull player dropped on the ball in goal and all the Cas players stopped as it had been "grounded" but he then got up and made it back into the field of play.

abtiger.
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by abtiger. » 19 Jun 2016, 20:23

The disallowed try was right in front of me, shaul didn't ground the ball, the in goal offical appeared to give the try, it was the touch judge who said no try.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 19 Jun 2016, 20:30

The in goal judge was looking straight at it and nodded try so he goes and chats to linesman ten yards away who cant have had clear view and disallows it
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 20 Jun 2016, 00:50

tigerfeat wrote:The in goal judge was looking straight at it and nodded try so he goes and chats to linesman ten yards away who cant have had clear view and disallows it
Exactly what I thought when I saw the incident, in goal judge in better position and he gave it as a try.
Danny Boy

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 20 Jun 2016, 17:00

Danny Boy wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:The in goal judge was looking straight at it and nodded try so he goes and chats to linesman ten yards away who cant have had clear view and disallows it
Exactly what I thought when I saw the incident, in goal judge in better position and he gave it as a try.
I too was stood in that corner and there's no question of it being a try other that a possible knock-on by Cas but as stated, the 12 year old in goal judge nodded his approval yet the ref took the word of the slightly older touch judge who was behind the incident.

Strangely enough, a short time later when Shaul was once again found wanting and was tackled over the line, grounding the ball, the tackle was called in play after he'd wriggled back over the goal line.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 20 Jun 2016, 17:24

Flat Capper wrote:
Danny Boy wrote:
I too was stood in that corner and there's no question of it being a try other that a possible knock-on by Cas but as stated, the 12 year old in goal judge nodded his approval yet the ref took the word of the slightly older touch judge who was behind the incident.

Strangely enough, a short time later when Shaul was once again found wanting and was tackled over the line, grounding the ball, the tackle was called in play after he'd wriggled back over the goal line.
From my viewpoint, I also thought he grounded the ball on the line and then shuffled forward, as you say FC.
Danny Boy

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Jun 2016, 09:08

Dont be coming and saying thaler for saturday ocl...
Vince Lombardi

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 21 Jun 2016, 09:40

tigerfeat wrote:Dont be coming and saying thaler for saturday ocl...
Haha.
Don't think I would dare tbh.
I'd be strung up.

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 21 Jun 2016, 10:51

When I started this thread I honestly thought the new batch of referees would be good for RL. How wrong, the touch judges and referee seemed to give all fifty fifties against us, I know at times I have rose-tinted specs on, but now after all the 50-50s going the opposite way, and I am old enough to know better, but I have a feeling there is a conspiracy mentality against us, especially if Salford get there points back. Hope I am wrong but lets see what calls go against us on Saturday, and the last 4 league games, to tell me I am wrong.

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 24 Jun 2016, 13:12

As I and other R.L. fans are left scratching our heads with their way of thinking , they appoint Thaler a WAKEFIELD referee to be the video official for last nights match at shudds v pussies, anyone who watched last night will see that his decisions were one-sided. What worries me is how favouritism is so one sided and we all know who the blue eyed boys of the RL are, with that decision to let Flower off a ban.
Only way to beat them is with our support being the 14th/18th man ( which ever) we can give our boys the lift when needed to beat the establishment. This being the RL, Wigan, Referees, etc,etc.

zart
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by zart » 24 Jun 2016, 15:29

The RFL have introduced a referee standards committee,with Stuart Cummins,Chris joint and 3 others.

chief193
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by chief193 » 25 Jun 2016, 16:35

Sean whane, Ian lennigan and Sam Tomkins ????

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 25 Jun 2016, 20:02

It had no bearing on the result of course but how must the r.l feel about one of there officials with clear vision giving that manfredi try?
Vince Lombardi

Tigerman2014
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tigerman2014 » 25 Jun 2016, 20:04

They'll applaude it as they adore Wigan

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 26 Jun 2016, 10:59

Agreed we were second best but the Ref who gave the Manfredi try should put his name down for a blind dog he certainly needs one with a decision like that