Best Supported Club in the Sport....?

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Best Supported Club in the Sport....?

Post by SuffolkTiger » 23 May 2016, 00:24

A lot has already been written about our win and the weekend as a whole but the one quote that made me smile was from the Warrington Guardian...it describes what happened after the final hooter...

"Cas quite rightly celebrated with their heaving throng of travelling support...."

Beautiful.

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Best Supported Club in the Sport....?

Post by yorky » 23 May 2016, 07:53

SuffolkTiger wrote:A lot has already been written about our win and the weekend as a whole but the one quote that made me smile was from the Warrington Guardian...it describes what happened after the final hooter...

"Cas quite rightly celebrated with their heaving throng of travelling support...."

Beautiful.
nice :dance:

yorkie1bn
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by yorkie1bn » 23 May 2016, 07:59

yorky wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:A lot has already been written about our win and the weekend as a whole but the one quote that made me smile was from the Warrington Guardian...it describes what happened after the final hooter...

Beautiful.
nice :dance:
Also front page Sunday mirror with title ,Now that's magic :dance: :dance:

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 23 May 2016, 12:13

Every game is important but it would be fantastic to better what we did at Wigan 2 years ago when we go there in the cup in a few weeks time.

They will not be relishing the thought of playing us in that game. We should go there in huge numbers and out support them again. It's on TV which, like on Saturday, let's the world see what fantastic and authentic club we are.

I found that day in the Wigan rain very emotional and will be there again this year no matter what - got my hotel booked already.

Let's go by car, coach and train from all 4 corners of the country. We are Castleford and that matters.

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 23 May 2016, 15:47

SuffolkTiger wrote:Every game is important but it would be fantastic to better what we did at Wigan 2 years ago when we go there in the cup in a few weeks time.

They will not be relishing the thought of playing us in that game. We should go there in huge numbers and out support them again. It's on TV which, like on Saturday, let's the world see what fantastic and authentic club we are.

I found that day in the Wigan rain very emotional and will be there again this year no matter what - got my hotel booked already.

Let's go by car, coach and train from all 4 corners of the country. We are Castleford and that matters.
We are the 18th Man....
Make it count

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 23 May 2016, 16:25

SuffolkTiger wrote:Every game is important but it would be fantastic to better what we did at Wigan 2 years ago when we go there in the cup in a few weeks time.

i agree that day 2 yrs ago was outstanding looking for ward to next one -but got the league game first
one day -one game at a time just keep the faith-C O Y F ...

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 23 May 2016, 16:52

Aye. You're right. Feet in the ground and control the emotion.

How fantastic would it be though to go there and do it again for the Jewitt family after what they went through with the little uns and the fact they are taking a step away from the Cas family at the end of the season....?

Final hooter. Dance like crazy fools. Then beer o'clock is what that would be...!!!

cvtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cvtiger » 23 May 2016, 20:56

and free coach travel for season ticket holders.....good deal from the RFL and the club.
‘What words of wisdom will Dennis share this time...?'

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 23 May 2016, 21:18

cvtiger wrote:and free coach travel for season ticket holders.....good deal from the RFL and the club.
Why just season ticket holders? What about those of us who attend games when work or family dictates we can?

Keithy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Keithy » 23 May 2016, 21:32

£5 for non season ticket holders.

cvtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cvtiger » 23 May 2016, 21:58

Still a good deal from the RFL and the club.
‘What words of wisdom will Dennis share this time...?'