RANGI QUITS RUGBY LEAGUE

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
greenhouse
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: RANGI QUITS RUGBY LEAGUE

Post by greenhouse » 18 May 2016, 17:51

I where like everyone else when rang I left I felt betrade and stuff him but as someone who suffers with depression I understand that you make desition that sometimes don't make sense. I am in Spain as I write this but I want to be in cas when i am in cas want to be in Spain. Its the worst feeling in the world and I only hope he gets the help and peace that he obviously needs.

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 18 May 2016, 19:43

greenhouse wrote:I where like everyone else when rang I left I felt betrade and stuff him but as someone who suffers with depression I understand that you make desition that sometimes don't make sense. I am in Spain as I write this but I want to be in cas when i am in cas want to be in Spain. Its the worst feeling in the world and I only hope he gets the help and peace that he obviously needs.
I hope things get better for you soon greenhouse, it's hard to imagine what you are going through, but it must be awful.
I wish all the best to Rangi too, he was great for us and it's sad to see anyone, especially one of our heroes, going through what he's going through!
Danny Boy

greenhouse
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by greenhouse » 19 May 2016, 00:40

Thanks for that danny boy.life deals the cards and some times you can't handle them. But I have my family and freinds and the tigers are part of that. Sadly I think rangi lost that when he left cas.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 20 May 2016, 12:33

interesting interview with rangi in one of the papers ,he says hes just got back with his wife and his happy again for the first time in a long time hes going to take a few months off get in good shape again and see what happens i dont think his playing days are over somehow reading that...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Dazzyb
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dazzyb » 24 May 2016, 14:37

Give him a contract till end of the season ..

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 24 May 2016, 14:48

Dazzyb wrote:Give him a contract till end of the season ..
Nope. I think mcshane will do just fine at half back.
We have a lovely spirit at the club just now.
Rangi needs to get his head sorted first before he comes back to the game.

tigersfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tigersfan » 24 May 2016, 14:51

Dazzyb wrote:Give him a contract till end of the season ..
i wouldn't ever let chase near the club ever again,

yes he did maybe 1 or 2 outstanding things in a game but he also gave 6/7 errors that normally lead to tries. everyone over looks this all the time he is not a good 'team' player. send him to rugby 7's more his game i think.