Lynch broken leg

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
fords
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Lynch broken leg

Post by fords » 02 May 2016, 20:21

onetiger wrote:
classysupercas wrote:probally a simultaneous injury involving the syndesmosis at the ankle joint. so in my opinion it will be 6 weeks before any rehab so your looking at alot longer than 8 weeks before match fitness again
andys wife april said to day andy will be in a cast 8-9 week then start rehad
i feel so sorry for the guy ...
Season over then

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 02 May 2016, 22:43

fords wrote:
onetiger wrote:
classysupercas wrote:probally a simultaneous injury involving the syndesmosis at the ankle joint. so in my opinion it will be 6 weeks before any rehab so your looking at alot longer than 8 weeks before match fitness again
andys wife april said to day andy will be in a cast 8-9 week then start rehad
i feel so sorry for the guy ...
Season over then

Agree, best if Andy now concentrates on getting his leg 100% healed up and being fit and read to go next year. Shame for him though coz he was having a good season.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 03 May 2016, 07:53

Andy Lynch as been a stand out player every time he as played, the thing now is to get his injury sorted out, if its in his best interests to hang up is boots he should do so, but I don't know were we will find a replacement as good, you have only to look at Leeds with there attempt to replace Peacock