Hinges, pivots, turning point & season defining...

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Hinges, pivots, turning point & season defining...

Post by SuffolkTiger » 02 May 2016, 09:24

Better yesterday.... But still loads to do.

It's a bit on the obvious side but it all comes down to Saturday for me.

A win (any type of win) plus a decent draw in the next round will give everyone a boost for what lies ahead for the rest of the season.

A loss and it effectively puts a wet towel on the season as, realistically, it's scrape in the top 8 at best or a scrap in the middle 8 which no one wants (but may create a bit of excitement).

Until we move up the road and start to generate extra income so the squad can be improved, I've resigned myself to the fact that this is the landscape as a Cas fan.

I love being wrong though....!!

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: Hinges, pivots, turning point & season defining...

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 02 May 2016, 10:17

The landscape has been changing though. Three years ago we would have thought this was a good season!

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 07 May 2016, 18:22

Can't believe what I just watched. Wow!!

So much to comment on but the main thing has to be the guts in that display. Big rap to everyone involved.

McShane will never have played a better game. Millington world class.

The officials were unacceptably poor - especially the video ref incidents were embarrassing - needs dealing with at the top.

Koukash's reaction will be very interesting as they were very disappointing considering how many we have out. Although the number of people on the BBC payroll covering the game matched that in numbers - what is that about...?!

Anyone at home in the next round.....!!

GThornton
League One Player
League One Player

Post by GThornton » 07 May 2016, 18:46

Suppose the video ref got Solomona's try wrong, he never got the ball down, but then again I would have given the Milner try. All in all i thought we were awesome today. We should definitely be able to take this performance through to our next game.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 07 May 2016, 18:58

SuffolkTiger wrote: Although the number of people on the BBC payroll covering the game matched that in numbers - what is that about...?!
Personally Tanya Arnold can run onto the pitch anytime she likes if she wears Trousers like that ;) :D

I can only concur what most have said already...that was one gutsy performance from the squad today, so many walking wounded in the 2nd half it had to be seen to be believed!...all can be very proud of their efforts!.

The treatment table will be busy this week

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 07 May 2016, 19:23

well im glad i keeped the faith with cas put much extra funds in my bank account after the bet today

thank you all tiger players c o y f

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 07 May 2016, 21:55

duke street 10 wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote: Although the number of people on the BBC payroll covering the game matched that in numbers - what is that about...?!
Personally Tanya Arnold can run onto the pitch anytime she likes if she wears Trousers like that ;) :D

I can only concur what most have said already...that was one gutsy performance from the squad today, so many walking wounded in the 2nd half it had to be seen to be believed!...all can be very proud of their efforts!.

i've had her. :liar: :lol:
jo brand is eddie warings love child

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 07 May 2016, 21:58

GThornton wrote:Suppose the video ref got Solomona's try wrong, he never got the ball down, but then again I would have given the Milner try. All in all i thought we were awesome today. We should definitely be able to take this performance through to our next game.
replays showed milners was a try. childs response when the cas players asked him to go to the screen was "i don't have to, i can watch it tomorrow. arrogant or what?
jo brand is eddie warings love child

casfanfromcov
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casfanfromcov » 07 May 2016, 22:19

lurcher wrote:
GThornton wrote:Suppose the video ref got Solomona's try wrong, he never got the ball down, but then again I would have given the Milner try. All in all i thought we were awesome today. We should definitely be able to take this performance through to our next game.
replays showed milners was a try. childs response when the cas players asked him to go to the screen was "i don't have to, i can watch it tomorrow. arrogant or what?
Exactly what I thought Lurcher

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 08 May 2016, 07:09

lurcher wrote:
duke street 10 wrote:

i've had her. :liar: :lol:
Does your Sandra know??? :shock: :-" :-$