Fitsimmons

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
fords
League One Player
League One Player

Fitsimmons

Post by fords » 01 May 2016, 19:11

Somebody tell me what the point was having a player on the bench to play last 4mins when the game was over.

The players are [CUT OUT THE SWEARING - USING ASTERISK IS STILL NOT ALLOWED] cos we can't rest anybody having 10 players out.

However I'd prefer we played Boyle at least he's a seasoned pro.

Powell decisions recently baffle me, I think he has lost the plot and I'm bored with the [REMOVED] were producing to be honest

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Fitsimmons

Post by fords » 01 May 2016, 19:12

fords wrote:Somebody tell me what the point was having a player on the bench to play last 4mins when the game was over.

The players are [CUT OUT THE SWEARING - USING ASTERISK IS STILL NOT ALLOWED] cos we can't rest anybody having 10 players out.

Powell decisions recently baffle me, I think he has lost the plot and I'm bored with the [REMOVED] were producing to be honest

By the way it's not the lads fault he got 4mins.

Even the new signings aren't fit to play

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 01 May 2016, 19:13

fords wrote:Somebody tell me what the point was having a player on the bench to play last 4mins when the game was over.

Boyle was injured.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 01 May 2016, 19:20

You must be joking.

I agree it's pointless bringing someone on for 4 minutes however in those 4 minutes he showed more potential than Maher has so far and a hell of a lot more potential than Boyle has and will ever have!!!

Andrew6666
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Andrew6666 » 01 May 2016, 19:24

Casmoley wrote:You must be joking.

I agree it's pointless bringing someone on for 4 minutes however in those 4 minutes he showed more potential than Maher has so far and a hell of a lot more potential than Boyle has and will ever have!!!
I agree.

As with the other signings, Tickle reeks of desperation.

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 01 May 2016, 19:41

I think the point being made is if he get picked to play then play him. I thought we was going to loose the game at the end because we would be tired. If hed have been given two spells of say 10 mins then we could have given a forward the extra rest.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 01 May 2016, 19:43

dude wrote:

I think the point being made is if he get picked to play then play him. I thought we was going to loose the game at the end because we would be tired. If hed have been given two spells of say 10 mins then we could have given a forward the extra rest.

That is what I just said. However the original poster did say they'd rather have played Boyle!

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 01 May 2016, 20:01

No. What's point to in playing with 15 player's for 75 mins and against saints.

At least Boyle would have played more than 4mins.

If you have 10 player's out and think you can't win with 15 player's God f**king help us, we might aswell give up on top 8 now.
Last edited by fords on 01 May 2016, 20:05, edited 1 time in total.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 01 May 2016, 20:02

dude wrote:

Exactly

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 01 May 2016, 20:03

fords wrote:

If you have 10 player's out and think you can't win with 15 player's Gog f**king help us, we might aswell give up on top 8 now.
Yes Boyle might have had a 5 minute spell !

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 01 May 2016, 20:06

Casmoley wrote:
fords wrote:

If you have 10 player's out and think you can't win with 15 player's Gog f**king help us, we might aswell give up on top 8 now.
Funny. Not

Yes he is poor but it's better than playing with 15 dumb ass

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 01 May 2016, 20:38

fords wrote:
Casmoley wrote:
fords wrote:

Funny. Not

Yes he is poor but it's better than playing with 15 dumb ass

Dumb ass hahaha

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 02 May 2016, 07:57

I personally think boyle has done well in his lasr 3 or 4 games for us. Been better then massey. Fitzsimmons will have wanted to play longer that 4 mins, imo it was a bad call by powell. He put springer on at the end, he gave away a crucial penalty they scored straight after then he took him off. If your going to pick him at least let him play a proper part in the game

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 02 May 2016, 08:44

fords has some valid points but needs to cut out the beeping & jeffing he is doing.

1935 year of the tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by 1935 year of the tiger » 02 May 2016, 08:54

He will be a good player for us in the next couple of years when he matures and bulks up, but he is not ready for super league yet. Yesterday it was a wasted bench spot, as Powell clearly had no confidence to bring him on until the game was over.
Of more concern to me is Maher, who only seems to be able to 10 minutes, before he is replaced. Yesterday was a good example, as Lynch was only able to have 10 mins on the bench, before coming back on to replace Maher,then he gets injured, with fatigue possibly a contributory factor.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 02 May 2016, 09:23

It says a lot to me that a young 17 year old was originally picked ahead of Will Maher anyway and he only got a spot on the bench to Websters injury. DP clearly not happy with his progress at the moment.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 02 May 2016, 10:06

duke street 10 wrote:fords has some valid points but needs to cut out the beeping & jeffing he is doing.
Sorry, frustrations being a Cas fan I guess.

Just baffles me why take on a fully fit Saints side with 15 players, what was the thinking behind that. Give the guys more than 4mins game time. The rest are out on there feet and we sit guys on the bench for 75mins

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 02 May 2016, 10:15

To be fair Powell probably wasn't expecting Jake to disappear back down the tunnel 10 minutes before kick off

viva brad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by viva brad » 02 May 2016, 10:27

The Firm wrote:

Boyle was injured.

I thought Boyle was out on dual reg not injured

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 02 May 2016, 11:20

viva brad wrote:
The Firm wrote:

Boyle was injured.

I thought Boyle was out on dual reg not injured

Only Minikin was in the Batley team