19 man squad for sunday

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: 19 man squad for sunday

Post by Sharlotiger » 30 Apr 2016, 13:23

Dazzyb wrote:Do we think solomona may return to the wing this week ?
Doesn't look like it with the 19 Powell as picked. With Saints all round kicking game it could be a tough afternoon for whoever does play there wether it be Denny or JY.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 30 Apr 2016, 14:19

duke street 10 wrote:From what I have seen this season Hampshire & Gale don't seem to gel as a half back pairing, look too similar in style, and given Gale has appeared to be trying to do too much since Roberts got injured maybe he doesn't trust Hampshire...or see's him as a bit of a threat.

Top 4 is off the table now in my opinion, and with Roberts no nearer to making it back its time to roll the dice. Put Milner at six .... he can defend and he can pass in either direction ;) .

Give him the brief to distribute the ball, back up the forwards in attack, that way you can play one of our better performers in McShane for 80 mins at hooker.

Before anybody shoots me down I bet the Saints fans thought the same when they moved Wilkin to 6. I just want a safe alternative to what we currently have. What are we going to be doing come mid July?....still hoping Roberts will be fit?,still deciding if Hampshire is better at 1 or 6?

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 30 Apr 2016, 16:20

it doesn't look like it will happen but for me Lynch should be having a week out, he as been great again this year but is not getting any younger , I would like him to be firing on all cylinders when we play Salford

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 30 Apr 2016, 20:09

Casmoley wrote:
Tamworth Tiger wrote:Not all 17 were abysmal

Yes 3/4 put effort in which made a huge difference in the outcome!
Yes I was there saw what happened and am well aware of the outcome. Glad we're agreed that not all 17 were abysmal