Andy lynch respect

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Andy lynch respect

Post by Dez » 26 Apr 2016, 17:29

Full respect to Andy lynch . Full apologie. Shall we all try and move on and get behind the team.COYF

classysupercas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Andy lynch respect

Post by classysupercas » 26 Apr 2016, 18:54

fair point but didnt we get a full apoligie from the players after the warrington wupping?

Andrew6666
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Andrew6666 » 26 Apr 2016, 18:56

Should have been captain. Total no brainer.

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 26 Apr 2016, 19:15

Andrew6666 wrote:Should have been captain. Total no brainer.

said that since he cameback to cas

classysupercas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas » 26 Apr 2016, 22:37

yes he should gale is under too much bpressure and its getting worse

viva brad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by viva brad » 26 Apr 2016, 22:51

classysupercas wrote:fair point but didnt we get a full apoligie from the players after the warrington wupping?
it does say that the apology is on behalf of the team or have I missed the point and your are saying that they apologised once before and it has happened again

Andrew6666
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Andrew6666 » 26 Apr 2016, 23:15

I do think that this is a good move by Lynch and shows the sort of Man he is, but shouldn't the captain have made the apology on behalf of the players and team?

homeandaway
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by homeandaway » 26 Apr 2016, 23:46

viva brad wrote:
classysupercas wrote:fair point but didnt we get a full apoligie from the players after the warrington wupping?
it does say that the apology is on behalf of the team or have I missed the point and your are saying that they apologised once before and it has happened again
It says sorry from the team ........WE have a team that is upset at what happened on Sunday .as we All were .really are we going to start pulling apart everything we have built over the last 3 year's because of a couple oc bad resultsI'm not one to be nasty but really guys .........,...................................look at how far we have come since matterson.
doom and gloom ............. .for me I'm not rose tinted but some on here are bordering on ridiculous...the team is in the [REMOVED] they SPEND money trying to releave that problem and people start to moan well for me you can go moan ......on and on and on and on and on .BUT for me I never expected to win everything this year .I hoped that we could get to Wembley and keep OUR PLACE in the table .and at this point I see no reason why that's not possible.plus and there are lots of pluses look how well we did not 3 weeks ago and we ....sorry some were bigging up the strength of depts in the team ...no one expected or even saw how the injurys would occurred this year .

I SAY THIS AGAIN .NOBODY PRIDICTED THE AMOUNT OF INJURIES.
If we beat St's on Sunday are people going to admit they are wrong ??????????????

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 27 Apr 2016, 03:48

Good post

classysupercas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas » 27 Apr 2016, 13:22

i in particlar was making the point that after the warrington debarcle the players and coach made a apolagy to the fans claiming it wasnt good enough and things will change and still only a few few weeks later we are back to apoligies again and it wont happen again. yes we have injuries, yes we are a tired team.but thats why we built a squad of 25 or so. i personally didnt expect to win leeds or widnes, but to get beat by them scores againt warrington and hull kr when we have supposed to have a better squad than last year just proves that we havnt. i dont mind getting beat but its the manner of defeat im complaining off.all we as fans ask is that they do there best each game ,this hasnt been the case