Big Frank

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Big Frank

Post by betts21 » 26 May 2016, 17:27

The one thing that was left in my mind from his game back with us is I thought he looked to have filled out quiet abit and looked bigger all over.

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 14 Jun 2016, 19:24

Whats happened to Frank? Not appeared with Batley since he turned out at the Summer Bash, as he picked up another injury or is Kear just not picking him?

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 15 Jun 2016, 09:17

Think it's time for him to be shown the door, no room for ifs buts or maybes.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 15 Jun 2016, 10:37

bane73 wrote:Think it's time for him to be shown the door, no room for ifs buts or maybes.

Don't know if you are still working but, if you had been injured or ill at work, would your boss have said lets get rid of him, would you have been a happy bunny. Bet your mates would have been backing your boss I think not.
Let's see what happens end of season, he may have an injury that forces his retirement, we don't know, or perhaps an operation and he comes back to play to the standard he showed before his injury. We know the club will make the correct decision whether he stays or goes.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 15 Jun 2016, 13:17

Feel sorry for Frankie. He's a great bloke. I'd keep him on an incentivised deal without doubt.
Audacter Et Sincere

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 15 Jun 2016, 15:46

fast hands wrote:
bane73 wrote:Think it's time for him to be shown the door, no room for ifs buts or maybes.

Don't know if you are still working but, if you had been injured or ill at work, would your boss have said lets get rid of him, would you have been a happy bunny. Bet your mates would have been backing your boss I think not.
Let's see what happens end of season, he may have an injury that forces his retirement, we don't know, or perhaps an operation and he comes back to play to the standard he showed before his injury. We know the club will make the correct decision whether he stays or goes.
While I see your point about frankie, he's, been with us only a short period of time and most of that has been spent on the physio table. Granted it could, and has this season, happen to anyone but I'm sure his wage could be better spent else where. Unless an incentive type contract is offered then I'd be happy for him to stay.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.